• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned
Fhq has 1000/1000, so obviously.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
people i feel manly today, yesterday i was playing domination online on cod MW2 and i managed to single handed shoot three attacking enemies from a close ditance with my aug BAR without cover while facing them directly. i nearly survived the thirth one but i did it. yeah.

Gibbers

Finished the campaign on Veteran yesterday. All in all pretty mediocre (if that), but the multiplayer was slightly entertaining, but hardly enough to keep the disc in my 360.

Though seeing America getting their arse handed to them and portraying that great country as the corrupted ****s they are did bring a smile to my face.

Tof

Finished the campaign on Veteran yesterday. All in all pretty mediocre (if that), but the multiplayer was slightly entertaining, but hardly enough to keep the disc in my 360.

Though seeing America getting their arse handed to them and portraying that great country as the corrupted ****s they are did bring a smile to my face.

Lmao Australia isn't even worth invading.

Surfing_Pikachu

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Wewhy are is so much English population on Serebii racist? Why can't be be friends T_T

if i was a yank i wouldn't worry too much about it, this is the internet, most of the racists here lack the braincapacity to count to 10. of course there are a few that do know what they are talking about and a handful of people that just like to mess around with the yanks from time to time.

go mock the yanks on another section gibbers, misc videogame section is already taken and i'm not sharing my yanks with you.

Last edited:

dragonmasta

<3 the game
has anyone skipped the mossion in the russian airport?
h8 my dad for him and his damned firewalls blocking the servers for online gaming on the PS3.
havent played much because of school but am on the 5th mission on campaign and trying to do sniper fi on veteran

Surfing_Pikachu

if i was a yank i wouldn't worry too much about it, this is the internet, most of the racists here lack the braincapacity to count to 10. of course there are a few that do know what they are talking about and a handful of people that just like to mess around with the yanks from time to time.
Yea, I guess.

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
I just got the star 69 achievement. Spec ops was very difficult!

Status
Not open for further replies.