• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned
True, true.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
So for those of you playing Spec Ops, do you play with a friend in splitscreen, over Xbox Live/PSN, or by yourself? I've been trying to beat them with a friend of mine that lives down the street, so it's splitscreen for me. Unfortunately, he's not quite as good as I am at shooters, so it gets frustrating at times, but it's still good fun.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
So for those of you playing Spec Ops, do you play with a friend in splitscreen, over Xbox Live/PSN, or by yourself? I've been trying to beat them with a friend of mine that lives down the street, so it's splitscreen for me. Unfortunately, he's not quite as good as I am at shooters, so it gets frustrating at times, but it's still good fun.

i finished spec ops on the hardest difficulty first by myself and then with a second teamy online to help him win a bet which he succeded in. if you like i can give a helping hand sometimes?

Cobalt_Latios

I've played split-screen with my little brother and little XBL co-op with my friends...and fhq. : D

I've had more success playing XBL.
Splitscreen is still quite functional though... oh wait, if it's anything like what WaW was like...

Nevermind....

<C_L>

Cobalt_Latios

Splitscreen is quite awful for me really. The screens are squished for no reason in particular, especially considering the multiplayer screens are not..
What size tv do you have? I was using my 32" LCD tv for my play experience.

Just so you know.

<C_L>

Slick

Banned
What size tv do you have? I was using my 32" LCD tv for my play experience.

Just so you know.

<C_L>

I think before I was playing on a 30"-mid 30" TV, but I just recently got a 40" and it seems good while playing multiplayer. Haven't played split-screen Spec Ops on it though.
I guess it doesn't help that my brother is 7 though. >)

I'm not a friend? : (

You know I'm joshin' ya, stfu man.

Cobalt_Latios

hell i met kids of 7 that beat the crap out of the computer opponents in spec ops.
they are talented and suffering from bad side-effects.
Trust me, I've seen those effects first hand from a friend's "friend". Oy...

<C_L>

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
so... i just met my first free for all opponent who is already at 10th prestige, i bet it was one of those obsessive players who try to impress random people by owning everyone at least 3 times within 5 minutes, i must admitt i had the urge to send him a message to tell him to get lost because he's hogging up the fun but knowing those guys they are highly anti-social.

i have the feeling modern warfare 2 is attracting flies lately to begin with, shotgun rushn00bs, campers. those new tools are fun to try out but they are making life so f*cking easy for the cheaters.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
This is what I've been using on Live lately.

SCAR-H w/ Noob Tube
Thumper

Frag
2 Flashes

Scavenger Pro
Danger Close Pro
Scrambler

Martyrdom

I just noob tube. Lol.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
noob tube? never heard of that.

at the moment i use this:
FAL w/ lazer aim & silencer.
44. w/ tactcal knife

blast shield
2 stun grenades

bling
stopping power pro
ninja pro

and painkillers.

works fine though i sometimes miss the aimingspeed of sleight of hand pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.