• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Yeah, the noob tube is the Grenade Launcher. It was pretty infamous in CoD4, but this time around I don't mind it as much. I don't use it often because I find it too risky to switch to it. There's a quote from CoD4 that says "If the enemy's in range, so are you." I'd prefer the comfort of bullets to the one shot grenade launcher.

Slick

Banned
Right now I'm trialing the ACR with ACOG sight and the AA-12.

My "Ninja" class is:
FAMAS w/ ACOG sight
SPAS 12 w/ Holographic Sight

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

Throwing Knife
Stun Grenade

I do have other classes that I use consistently, but this one I used a lot more in my earlier days.

Except I'm not sure if in my earlier days it had FAMAS.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
So I was thinking the other day, everyone who was planning on buying MW2 with their own money has probably already done so. But come Christmas there should be some few thousand people who are just getting the game. Chances are they won't be the really hardcore online gamers, but I know it's gonna be like a turkey shoot or something. So from now until then I'm trying to unlock all I can so I can really improve my Kill/Death ratio, which is sadly right under 1. :/

Anyone else excited for the influx of new players?

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I have about 1000 more deaths than kills. xDD

Anyway, the infinite ammo glitch going on right now is pure awesome.
Although, it can get a little boring.

I've been nuked about 7 times now.

Not as cool as endless domination.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
It's the infamous nickname for the Grenade Launcher attachment, as Grenade Launchers take little effort and accuracy to actually hit or even kill someone.

Yeah, the noob tube is the Grenade Launcher. It was pretty infamous in CoD4, but this time around I don't mind it as much. I don't use it often because I find it too risky to switch to it. There's a quote from CoD4 that says "If the enemy's in range, so are you." I'd prefer the comfort of bullets to the one shot grenade launcher.

oh those guys, those arn't the worst kind, their ammo is allways limited and i'm often faster anyway with as last line of defense my blastshield which proves to be every useful everytime again, i for myself seriously get annoyed by akimbo shotgun rushn00bs and paladin suicido's.

those shotgun rushn00bs ruins the tactic out of every game and those paladin suicide guys are a pain in gametypes like capture the flag and such, everytime you take a flag with your team some guy comes rushing in luanching a paladin missile when he's in the middle and takes his life along with the opposing teammembers that were capturing that flag so his team can safely walk in and re-take it.

anyway, i miss my sleight of hand pro ability so i swapped bling pro with sleight of hand pro. i can reload faster and i can aim sights faster, it gives me a fair chanse to kill opponents before they even aimed their weapon at me, it works great for surprise encounters which often occurs.

Anyone else excited for the influx of new players?

i think i will hardly notice it, that's the good thing about cod, it's players arn't constantly sorted out by ranks, they are all randomly put together in a room and have to learn to become good that way.

I've been nuked about 7 times now.
i wish i witnessed it once to see how it looks, in all the games i played i never had someone using a nuke. maybe it's because i love to take revenge?
i did see a few EMP strikes though but it's not that affecting to me and i often use laser sights.

Last edited:

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Out of curiosity s.i.e, what's a paladin suicido?

Akimbo shotguns are outrageously overpowered, but then again, any shotgun with Stopping Power is going to be a one shot kill when aimed straight within a couple yards. The Akimbo just makes the target area a little larger. Still really annoying. Perhaps that's why I'm using Akimbo Rangers right now. XD

I've also been using the ACOG a lot on my SCAR, and I'm surprisingly loving it. I wasn't much for the ACOG in CoD4, but this time I love the accuracy it gives.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Out of curiosity s.i.e, what's a paladin suicido?

sorry, i mixed the names with some other game, i menth to say javelin suicido instead =D
anyway, combine marathon, Lightweight, and ninja pro, equipped with a javelin and rush towards the nearest group of opponents and BOOM!

that's all.

Brumrha

Banned
I have about 1000 more deaths than kills. xDD

& I thought that I was the friggin' bullet magnet in MP...

I have around 800 more deaths than kills, which meant that my K/D ratio in MW2 MP is at .85, but it is "improving," slllllooooowwwwly...

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
You know, does anyone actually like the SMGs? In CoD4 the AK-74u was my favorite gun, but this time around I can't find an SMG I'm comfortable with. :/

Brumrha

Banned
You know, does anyone actually like the SMGs? In CoD4 the AK-74u was my favorite gun, but this time around I can't find an SMG I'm comfortable with. :/

Probably not, as most of the players that I've found flock to the shotguns, especially the (dual) 1887s...

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I think having shotguns as a secondary is excellent. It adds an entire new element of having to be even more cautious when rounding corners. But yeah, the 1887s are crazy good. I'm using akimbo Rangers as of now, cause I'm only level 46. xP

Slick

Banned
& I thought that I was the friggin' bullet magnet in MP...

I have around 800 more deaths than kills, which meant that my K/D ratio in MW2 MP is at .85, but it is "improving," slllllooooowwwwly...

I've been getting a lot of positive results lately, so it's been good. I did at one stage try to even the two values out but it still hovered at about 500 more deaths, so I said "F-ck it" and went on with my kamikaze style play I love so much.
AA-12 + Marathon Pro. 8D

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★

me neither, the light machinegun and assault class is what i prefer to stick with, sub machineguns are superior in close range but it's kinda hard to use in the current available maps imo. assault is what i often use now combined with a striker shotgun w/ grip for secondary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.