• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Ah, and that will show my KD?

Yeah, it lists your kills, deaths, KD ratio, and largest killstreak.

If you don't want to bother, the ratio is just the number of kills divided by the number of deaths. for example, 50 kills and 100 deaths would be 50/100, or .5 KD ratio.

Slick

Banned
I see.
I thought ratios were like.. 500:1000

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Too bad you don't get the M16 'til what, 40?

Yeah, a lot of the stuff you start early with in CoD4 doesn't show up until the higher levels. I mean, M16 in the 40s, RPG in the 60s, AK-47 at level 70? Not to mention Claymores and C4 are the last two pieces of equipment you unlock.

But then, you start with the Barrett right off the bat. >.<

So what's the highest killstreak you've gotten? I just got 17 today, which made me happy. I know, it's not that great, but it was still awesome. XD

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I was a kill away from Chopper Gunner on Underpass, and I died. I then got another 10 kill streak, and the game ended. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Aura Master

Smell of Success
I'm getting the game for christmas, along with the X-box and Halo 3 ODST.

I played Modern Warfare on my brother's x box but can't wait to try out 2. I'm not very good but its still hella fun.

Ha..ha..ha...funny Slick

Last edited:

Brumrha

Banned
My highest kill-streak has been 11 or 12. Camp in a good spot against noobs really.

Mine is even higher; it's at 18 kills, which is enough to get the EMP at that time. Even so, I've seen a few people that have managed to get the tactical nuke on this (that requires a 25 kill streak,) but if anyone would've got this, then chances are that the game they're playing is either modded or unbalanced.

Regardless, I've managed to complete some challenges that aren't even on the challenges lists in the barracks; I'm saying that they're completely hidden & you can only know what you needed to do when you've already completed them. Did anybody manage to get any of those hidden challenges?

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
My neighbour got it last week and played it like crazy, so he's bragging how good he is and challenges me to a few rounds. BIG MISTAKE on his part xD, I barely touch the shooting games now and then but i still got it xD, so then we did some missions or whatever, my favorite was the snowmobile one, no one could catch me, I had to thank the trees for that ;D. Anyways i really liked the game, it was more graphical, action packed and more interesting, makes me wonder if the next one will be even more better... 8D

Ikito

I love this game, I'm a level 59. My friends (in-game) will not stop telling me to prestige when I make it to 70 but I really don't see the point in doing everything again just for a new custom class and rank, someone care to tell me if I missed something?

Oh, and I might be the only person to say this, but I don't think akimbo 1887's are overpowered, I picked them up off a guy I killed (He had akimbo 1887's how did I kill him?) Sure, they have a longer range and are powerful but there is a long reload time and if you are stupid enough to shoot both at once and miss you're dead.

I also read somewhere somebody saying something like "If the enemy is in sight then so are you" which basically means, if they can see you, you should be able to see them and anybody with a good gun should be able to get them. If you see someone with them, back up while shooting them or put on last stand so if they shoot you down you can get revenge on the ****er.

And if they annoy you so much just unlock them and use them back to piss off the people that use them.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Mine is even higher; it's at 18 kills, which is enough to get the EMP at that time. Even so, I've seen a few people that have managed to get the tactical nuke on this (that requires a 25 kill streak,) but if anyone would've got this, then chances are that the game they're playing is either modded or unbalanced.

I've been nuked at least five times. They've all been on Demolition or Domination though. I find that it's easier to build a killstreak on these modes because you have a better idea of where people will be rather than just running around looking for them like in TDM.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
today 've been busy with online, i was messing around with my perks and stuff and accedently made me a nice new kind of rushn00b.

i shall call it the kniferusher=D if it doesn't exist yet.

any sub machinegun

a pistol + tactical knife

blastshield (to breach houses with claymores)

perks:
marathon
lightweight
ninja pro

it's supereffective in tight alley like maps, the combination makes it easy to run around fast and unnoiced constantly knifing people in the blink of an eye gaining lots of points at the expense of other people's fun.

i tried it out, works perfectly in the right places.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I have a similar class, but I choose Commando Pro over Ninja Pro, just because you can get gunned down by someone with fast reflexes if you don't have the distance Commando offers.

Works great on Favela, somewhat on Terminal, though you have to rely on the SMG a lot more.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
anyway, i thought i might share this with you guys aswell.
i happen to have heard here that the sub machineguns can be a little unhandy in the games but today i tried out the vector and i must say that i'm pretty satisfied with this gun, it's a low recoil gun very handy for close and mid ranges.

the only problem about it is that the user of it burns through the ammo but seeing the results it's not much of a problem.

fhqwhgads

Even so, I've seen a few people that have managed to get the tactical nuke on this (that requires a 25 kill streak,) but if anyone would've got this, then chances are that the game they're playing is either modded or unbalanced.
Did you really just say anyone who gets a 25 streak hacks?

My friend pulled a technical 40 streak(shows as 38 since the nuke picked him off before the last two guys).

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
today 've been busy with online, i was messing around with my perks and stuff and accedently made me a nice new kind of rushn00b.

i shall call it the kniferusher=D if it doesn't exist yet.

any sub machinegun

a pistol + tactical knife

blastshield (to breach houses with claymores)

perks:
marathon
lightweight
ninja pro

it's supereffective in tight alley like maps, the combination makes it easy to run around fast and unnoiced constantly knifing people in the blink of an eye gaining lots of points at the expense of other people's fun.

i tried it out, works perfectly in the right places.

That sounds like a lot of fun hahaha. I got COD MW2 about two weeks ago, and I'd say I created a pretty good class for myself.

Scar-H w/ ACOG Scope
Spas - 12 w/ Grip
2x Flash Grenades
1x Semtex
Scrambler Pro
Hardline Pro
something else I can't remember.

Brumrha

Banned
Did you really just say anyone who gets a 25 streak hacks?

Possibly, either that or the player's opposing team sucks big hairy monkey balls....

My friend pulled a technical 40 streak(shows as 38 since the nuke picked him off before the last two guys).

Damn, that meant that your friend is playing the other team like a bunch of n00bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.