• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned
I'm pretty sure 11 killstreak + AC130 + skill = Tactical Nuke

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I actually haven't unlocked either, but I think I like the AC130 better. It's easy to escape the Chopper Gunner, but the AC130 can just bomb and hit people inside. Plus you can hit multiple people easier.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Recipe for Easy Nuke:
Harrier
Chopper Gunner (Having used AC130 as well, this is better)
Nuke
Danger Close Pro

Camp for the 7, find a spot to hide until UAV comes up, Let the Harrier get you to 11 kills, gun your way to Nuke.

DarkOblivion

Dawn hates yuri :(
I know I'm gonna tick off a few people with this comment, but I thought Modern Warfare 2 was retarded. (In a politically correct way)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Did you really just say anyone who gets a 25 streak hacks?

not anyone but i've seen a few jerks who did, i had someone once that hid inside (and i'm not joking) a rock on the desert based map with the crashed cargoplane and the two bunkers.

that idiot was invunrable and managed to get a high streak with it.

Ikito

I was playing MTD before trying to level up to to 60 and I was failing on wasteland, so I swapped to my custom sniper class (has hard-line) I managed to get a 5 kill streak, one more for the Harrier Strike and the game ends. I'm a bit annoyed at this because I had predator missile, Harrier Strike then Chopper Gunner and I'm fairly sure I would have made it to Chopper Gunner.

Oh, a question, is the Desert Eagle any good to use? because I was thinking of using akimbo Desert Eagles on my Sniper class for medium-ish ranges when I unlock them.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Oh, a question, is the Desert Eagle any good to use? because I was thinking of using akimbo Desert Eagles on my Sniper class for medium-ish ranges when I unlock them.

i have good experience with desert eagles so take it as a yes, it's simulair to the 44 caliber revolver but with slightly more ammo. do know that it has alot of recoil and consider using a tactical knife instead to make aiming more easy while being more resistant to knife fights which is handy in urban levels, it's already a strong gun 2 good hits finishes off any enemy i think an extra pistol will only attract more attention.

Ikito

i have good experience with desert eagles so take it as a yes, it's simulair to the 44 caliber revolver but with slightly more ammo. do know that it has alot of recoil and consider using a tactical knife instead to make aiming more easy while being more resistant to knife fights which is handy in urban levels, it's already a strong gun 2 good hits finishes off any enemy i think an extra pistol will only attract more attention.

I was actually considering the Tactical Knife because during an earlier match on Sub-Base a guy got about 20 kills with a a Desert Eagle w/ Tactical Knife.

I picked it up off the ground once and noticed the recoil but I think I might use it more close range so the recoil might not be a problem.

Thanks.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I was actually considering the Tactical Knife because during an earlier match on Sub-Base a guy got about 20 kills with a a Desert Eagle w/ Tactical Knife.

I picked it up off the ground once and noticed the recoil but I think I might use it more close range so the recoil might not be a problem.

Thanks.

all secondary weapons (except the luanchers) are effective at close range only, the desert eagle may suffer from lots of recoil but it's one of the best pistols.

anyway, the guy you had must be a knife rushn00b, they appear occasionaly knifing everyone in their path.

Ikito

all secondary weapons (except the luanchers) are effective at close range only, the desert eagle may suffer from lots of recoil but it's one of the best pistols.

anyway, the guy you had must be a knife rushn00b, they appear occasionaly knifing everyone in their path.

He wasn't as bad as the team of 1887 Akimbo-ers. I always go in closer when I see an enemy. Never do that if they have 1887s. ):

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
The key to using the handguns that kick a lot is to aim around the middle-lower torso. Almost always they require at least two hits to kill, even headshots, so you put one round into their torso and as the gun kicks back the next bullet hits higher, hopefully around the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.