• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
just a tip for you guys, the RPD w/ silencer + sleight of hand pro, stopping power pro, & ninja pro combination works neat and the javelin missile is crappy for anti air purposes compared to the stinger missile.

Last edited:

Rezzo

Occasionally
anyway, combine marathon, Lightweight, and ninja pro, equipped with a javelin and rush towards the nearest group of opponents and BOOM!

that's all.

Danger Close in the 3rd slot makes a bigger explosion, and if the idiot is clever enough, he'll get a few kills out of one suicide.

I think that glitch has been fixed now anyway, so there's no reason to worry about it.

Cobalt_Latios

Well if all goes well I'll be getting a chance to play this game tonight. Yeah, I know, took me long enough. But this time my 360 is at my disposal, meaning I can play.

<C_L>

Ikito

Got to level 62 about a half hour ago. I only got 6 Desert Eagle kills so far.

BTW F2000 = awesome.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
oh, i also noticed something about anti air defense weapons you guys might find interesting. when shooting stinger missiles on a harrier chanse is it can miss if you are shooting the missile from directly underneath the enemy harrier.

in hovermode those things propel alot of air to stay still, chanse is high that your stingermissile alters course and misses because of that.

javelins however don't suffer from that problem, they may take longer to hit the target and ammo maybe less but they hit from the top side of the plane or vehicle. just do know that javelins cannot aim on AC301 gunships and that flares can still distract the missile.

Ikito

I was playing on Terminal in Mercenary Deathmatch before with a Riot Shield and an M9 with Tactical Knife, I got a 6 kill streak with the knife, used a predator missile for the seventh, used a harrier to get to 11 then used a chopper gunner to get to 17. I was 17-0 and went to move spots, killed three guys on my way but died so I was 20-1. There was a minute left in the match so I just hid because I had a 10:1 KD Ratio. My teammate stood infront of me shooting at me so the other team found me and got a UAV off me, and I ended up going 20-5.

I hate Teammates. Making my ratio lower from 10:1 to 5:4

edit: What do you think about the 1887's? I heard IW is nerfing them because people are complaining about getting killed by them. It's probably the most realistic gun in the game and they're going to **** it up because some people aren't level 67 and don't have it yet so they ***** when someone kills them with it.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
God damn SMG's with their firerate and range they need nerfed!

I don't even have the 1887's but I don't want them nerfed.

BUG

But that's just it. Models function like SMGs, but kill faster, and are secondary shotguns, not primary SMGs.

True. Still, I don't see why so many people are bugged by it. I easily go on a 5 killstreak with my AA-12 and it completely overpowers everything else at close range but people don't complain about it.

fhqwhgads

And everyone who uses them feels the need to jump at you while doing it.

BUG

Because the Models overpower anything at up to high-medium range.

And everyone who uses them feels the need to jump at you while doing it.

Oh well. It won't affect me but my little bro will be pissed.

Cobalt_Latios

Well, I finally managed to rent this game, and I gotta say, it's quite difficult. Yeah, I'm not exactly, used to that style of shooter, but I do find the design of it is something different from what I've played previously.

I'd play online, but unfortunately, I'm still stuck on Silver XBL. I do want to get Gold, but in my current situation, it just ain't going to happen that easily.

But I do intend on doing so.

<C_L>

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
yesterday i did a few team deathmatches for a change, i must say that the silenced RPD combined with stingermissiles works good in this type of match.
the stingermissile is a good weapon in case the opponent gets (counter) UAV support, those things are annoying and a stingermissile can easely take care of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.