• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
HOLY.

I am sick and tired of people on XBL not giving a sh-t about defusing and defending the goddamn bomb on Demolition. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YOUR KD MATTERS?!

lol it can be fustrating to witness that huh? the bomb is ticking and your supposed to be teamy is loafing around pissing off the entire team. i know how that feels.

Slick

Banned
I am the only one defusing the bombs in some matches. That's how bad it is.
Although, smoke grenade <3

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I am the only one defusing the bombs in some matches. That's how bad it is.
Although, smoke grenade <3

hmm, a smoke grenade? to be honest in all my time spend on cod 4 (+ MW2) online i have never used a single smoke grenade ever, i never had the urge to use them since i have bad experience with them in previous games (lag)

anyway it can be a crapheap sometimes, i can remember in cod4 that in one match the last remaining teamy killed the only bomb defender and then ran away from the bomb and waited untill it exploded, the moron had plenty of time>_<

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I usually encounter no lag, or minimal lag so I can chuck a smoke grenade to the bomb site to defuse or plant an explosive, all while covered in the smoke. I have had a few bad experiences with this (THERMAL SCOPE) but mainly it's better than running in where everyone can see you.

i can agree with that, it usualy takes me precious time to clear the site since bomb defenders camp nearby but with smoke it might be a little more easy. thanks for the helpful tip slick.

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Just got the game and X-Box 360. Along with the X Box live account.

And boy do I suck....

I get like 0-5 kills a game >.>. This beats man. Though I should get better once I unlock more guns and other stuff.

Ikito

I got to 68 and have Akimbo Models, but I only use them when I am trying to go into a building infested with the other team. I usually die anyway.

I much prefer my other class, that has a an RPD And RPG (RP? lolwut) with sleight of hand. I got a 13 Kill Streak with that. It pwns.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I much prefer my other class, that has a an RPD And RPG (RP? lolwut) with sleight of hand. I got a 13 Kill Streak with that. It pwns.

oh come on no rocket luancher sucks as much as the RPG:(
though it maybe strong you can't even hit the ground with it nomatter how hard you are trying.

they might be useful for killing players camping in homes but so does a handgrenade (or stickybomb) and any other luancher that doesn't require a lock on.

Mimori Kiryu

I rented this game to see what the hype was about. I hadn't ever played any Call of Duty game before but I'm always up for new stuff....

This game is freaking sweet.

I am just in love with it. The game is so addicting because you're so into what's going on with your character. The "in real life" feeling it gives you is so adrenaline rushing. I beat the story mode yesterday and what an epic ending (sort of) that it has! I wasn't actually sure what to do but then I figured it out. I guess not telling you what to do makes you think on your feet like you would really do in that position.

Bring on Modern Warfare 3. XD Whenever that is...lol.

Ikito

I just played a few games with the best mod ever. Everything was about 3x as fast. It was so epic. even in the pre-game lobby the intermission timer went down fast. I was just using an SMG with Rapid Fire. If you think normal Model 1887 Akimbo is annoying try playing against it in that.

Also, LV 68 with 10267 exp left to 69.

I want that AK47.

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Lucky, Im lv 9... >.>..

Trying to get Sniper Challenges with the .50 Cal (I think)

Gotta get like 12 more silencer kills.

Ikito

Finally got to level 70. LMG = Ownage. I swapped to the first LMG because it has a higher fire rate and I have been getting 5 kill streaks every match.

When I fill my exp should I prestige or not? I really can't see the point behind it.

Ikito

Stretches your e-penis size?

Maybe I should Prestige then, it can never be too big.

Anyways, I see they've nerfed the models. I had to install an update and their range has been cut in half. Not sure about power, haven't used them yet.

Cobalt_Latios

I rented this game to see what the hype was about. I hadn't ever played any Call of Duty game before but I'm always up for new stuff....
I rented it too, but more to actually play it since I got the Wii version of the first Modern Warfare (which is actually very good). I just beat it last night. I thought it was a tad short, but, oh well.

This game is freaking sweet.
My aim suffers tremendously. But I still thought it was awesome.

I am just in love with it. The game is so addicting because you're so into what's going on with your character. The "in real life" feeling it gives you is so adrenaline rushing. I beat the story mode yesterday and what an epic ending (sort of) that it has! I wasn't actually sure what to do but then I figured it out. I guess not telling you what to do makes you think on your feet like you would really do in that position.
I know what you mean. I haven't seen stuff like this since the Half-Life games (cutscene wise). I actually felt pretty bad for
"Roach", who goes through that whole ordeal with that house only to be killed off by Shepherd. At least you get to play as "Soap" at the end of the game

The finale of the game makes me wish a few FPSs to take a note or two; it's not a traditional, "boss fight", but it's still epic in its own way.
Never before has button mashing been made into such a "I'm going to take you down if it's the last thing I do" moment, or more epic.

Bring on Modern Warfare 3. XD Whenever that is...lol.
Modern Warfare came out in 2007, I think. Modern Warfare 2 came out this year (2009), so... let's try 2011.

Now I just wish I had a Gold account.

<C_L>

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Maybe I should Prestige then, it can never be too big.

Anyways, I see they've nerfed the models. I had to install an update and their range has been cut in half. Not sure about power, haven't used them yet.

Plus you get another custom class.

Slick

Banned
The finale of the game makes me wish a few FPSs to take a note or two; it's not a traditional, "boss fight", but it's still epic in its own way.
Never before has button mashing been made into such a "I'm going to take you down if it's the last thing I do" moment, or more epic.

My heart was seriously pounding as I mashed that X button. The effects, music, atmosphere..all perfect.

My brother has done that mission a couple of times since and when I've watched, I still get that epic feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.