• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
What is your K/D ratio, by the way? Can I find it within this thread by chance, or would someone mind just telling me, even?

1.52 last time i checked.

oh, and yesterday i did some 3th person kagematches, god i am dissapointed about it, at least they could still keep the classic one among the list for those who prefer that instead. it was my favorite type of match and now it's ruined.

Slick

Banned
If it was your favourite, why didn't you try it earlier?

Hmmm?
HMMMMMM.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
If it was your favourite, why didn't you try it earlier?

Hmmm?
HMMMMMM.

it's one of the more difficult gamemodes so i level to get weapons and experience, first i play free for all to get used to the basics & weapons, then i play team deathmatch to see how the teams work, then i head on to search and destroy to get fustrated (and to get into tacics). and then i start to do kagematches to do the real work. so it's all careful planning matey, that way i decrease the chanse of becoming overwhelmed by other experienced players.

not that it matters now though, 3th person ruins accuracy and camaraview, if i wanted 3th person action i would have played james goddamn bond.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
3rd Person is helpful to get those pesky penetration kills.

but it's in the kage match mode from all the available ones D:
imo they can do whatever they want, they can add a modern warfare 2 super kart mode if they like with green shields and banana's for all i care but making the kage matches thirth person is a torture to me and my personal preferances.

Ikito

Started using ACR. In 3 matches I got 5 predator missiles, 3 harrier strikes and two chopper gunners. I love this gun <3

First match I used it I went 28-3. <33333333333333333

Terry. T.

One and Only...
My KD sucks.
But I destroy all air support within 10 seconds of its launch. I gain lots of Exp.
Earlier, I destroyed 10 Air Support in 3 matches.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Started using ACR. In 3 matches I got 5 predator missiles, 3 harrier strikes and two chopper gunners. I love this gun <3

First match I used it I went 28-3. <33333333333333333

Best Assualt Rifle in my opinion, though I haven't unlocked the AK-47. If the AK is as good as it was in CoD4 I may use it again, but right now I'm sticking with the ACR and AUG HBAR. The SCAR-H is the best until you unlock the ACR though, unless you're one of those people that like the FAMAS/M-16.

fhqwhgads

Not to mention it can kill a Harrier in a clip with Stopping Power Pro.

jonemere

I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.

fhqwhgads

I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.
I did not really enjoy reading that.

My KD sucks.
But I destroy all air support within 10 seconds of its launch. I gain lots of Exp.
Earlier, I destroyed 10 Air Support in 3 matches.

I accept.

I will take you in as my apprentice and learn you the ways of shooting down copters that make us rofl at their demise.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Wait, does his gamertag have Colton in it? Does he tend to snipe? I played a guy today who went 31 (or 37) and 3 and had Colton in his gamertag.

He just made his Gamertag his real name, Colton Edwards, after people reported it a million times.

Ikito

I was playing with my friend Josh earlier today and he was failing really badly on afghan. I had 0 kills and 2 deaths. Started using the ACR, got a predator, picked up M4A1 with FMJ. Got Chopper Gunner/Harrier Strike. Ended up going 22-2. I fail with the M4A1 now though ):

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
AK-47 is far better, though a tad different, than it was in CoD4.

Not to mention it can kill a Harrier in a clip with Stopping Power Pro.

that's not possible, 30 rounds can't do that unless somebody else fired on it first. i use an RPD with stopping power pro myself and it takes me almost an entire clip of 100 rounds.

Ikito

Why? So you can laugh at my weird sounding 13-Year old voice? );

Anyways, my gamertag is Yhcal. Lachy spelt backwards for people that think it's weird.

Also, just went 29-1 on Terminal with Silenced UMP45. Though most of it was Chopper Gunner Kills D: I'm pretty sure I got the UMP45 Veteran Challenge today (500 kills) so I'm happy :)

EDIT: I live in Australia so I'm probably not on when you guys are if you live in America. Although I do stay up until like 5AM. School Holidays ftw.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Called in my first two Chopper Gunners today after completing the 25 AC130s challenge. I have to say, Chopper Gunner is probably the better of the two. The AC130 is so much easier to control, but once you get used to the movement of the Chopper, it's endgame for the opponents. Incredibly easy to spawn kill them.

Though the Chopper goes down easier than the AC130, unless I'm mistaken. I've taken a couple missiles while in an AC130 and still survived, but my first Chopper was shot down in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.