• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandmann XIII

I am not really a fan of the remade maps that they included in the so called "Stimulus Map Pack" so I am going to hold off on it until they reduce the price. Besides, I don't think they should even be releasing DLC right now when they have so many issues plaguing the online multiplayer.

Slick

Banned
What issues? They've ironed out the glitches. Now it's playing how they intended it to.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I now hate team based games for MW2.

Let me explain.

I was in the Stimulus Playlist yesterday due to the double exp and me being lvl 68. So i get put into a capture the flag match, no big deal right? Well, that would be true if my team was actually trying to play capture the flag. You see i was the only one one my team even trying to capture thier flag or Defend our own. My team Didn't even try to Defend me when i had the enemy flag at our base, they let me die and gave the enemy thier flag back. Game ended 0-7.

Sorry for the rant, Needed to let that one out.

Sandmann XIII

I have the fastest connection that Comcast provides and the way MW2 connects players together makes that count for nothing. MW2 is using a decade old technology that is, by today's standards, barely even acceptable for file sharing.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
team based games
MW2.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
use better internet.

On the 360/PS3, it doesn't really matter who hosts the game because everyone has the same machine. Anyone can host the game as easily as anyone else. But on the PC, who the host is matters a lot more. Computers are not all equal, so it's tricky deciding who might be the best host. It can even be a form of griefing; it's easy to fake your system specs to convince IW.net that you can be the best host.

Now that I'm back from boarding school, I can finally play this again(for 2 weeks) Still Level 49 -_-.

Still gained a considerable boost in playing the game.

Sandmann XIII

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

On the 360/PS3, it doesn't really matter who hosts the game because everyone has the same machine. Anyone can host the game as easily as anyone else. But on the PC, who the host is matters a lot more. Computers are not all equal, so it's tricky deciding who might be the best host. It can even be a form of griefing; it's easy to fake your system specs to convince IW.net that you can be the best host.

On the consoles the game tends to pick one of the worst players to host the game. For example, my friend's NAT keeps switching from open to moderate and he will get picked to be host over everyone else. It happens constantly in 90% of the games we go into.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Have silenced UMP Already but I don't really use it without cold blooded. Just a habit I have.

SnD is the worst. Demolition's more fun.
And maybe I'll add you on Xbox.
Anyway I'm chugging along the ranks after finally prestiging and am catching up to my rival (one rank to go!)

Status
Not open for further replies.