• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
It pisses me off to no end when people I play with betray me and go to the other team...Imagine how shocked I was when my cousin turned on against me, and went into the same team as my classmate D:

...I feel left out...

Aw. *huggles*

I personally find it amusing when friends join my session, or I join theirs, and we're on opposite teams. I'm heartless, and will seek them out, lol.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I like the part where posting on a forum grants you the right to accuse people of having no life.

Hang on, what? It doesn't? Well I'll be.

i figured that by this time you should be used to it, i know i do. i lost the count of flamemail i received on PSN while playing MW2.

anyway, 2500 kills + a ton of headshots with the akimbo ranger is quite a task, are you really going to do it every prestige?

Oh and it's most annoying when they cuss at you in their language. This one time a polish person cussed at me, but since my language is Slavic too, I understood and cussed back at the *******.

i prever to mute every player upon entering any random match i join, the majority of players uses the headset in a useless way. i don't even bother to spend time on it.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
My god, how I get ****** when a friend of mine is on the opposing team. Every time he kills me it looks like he's hacking. He's been called a wallhacker on more than one opportunity.

Also, am I nooby for knifing? I only do it on Skidrow, though... I haven't been called a noob for it yet, but I do feel rather ****** when I see a knifer.

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
I like to knife. As in knife-only. But only on FFA. And I usually finish it with a normal set.

Yeah. This one time I was knifing with my friend (knife only) and at the end of the match I saw he had two assists. So much for knife only, eh?

Senkou

Holier than thou
Throwing Knife > Knife. You just gotta love the Bull's Eye, lol.

I just love it when my cousin is about to shoot me, but I either duck/jump and knife him, and then he gets ****** off XD

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama

Senkou

Holier than thou
There is no Youtube BBCode? Lolfail. Oh and Youtube doesn't load for me D:

I challenged my cousin to a Split Screen battle...he declined. I want to reach Captain by today or tomorrow >.>;

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Ah, the throwing knife. where would I be without it. I'd be dead a few more times without it that's for sure.

I remember when my boyfriend got the final kill with his, and the emblem he got. I HAD TO HAVE IT! I think we had just started our first prestige when he got it too. It took me the whole prestige to get it. I was surprised that I did it with the match I was in. I was playing TDM in Karachi(I hate this place now). I found three enemies, chucked the knife, missed, and was killed.
I spawned, and ran as fast as I could(Marathon+Light Weight...I love you), found one person in front of our entire team, chucked it again, and nailed him.
I think I scared my boyfriend and everyone else in the house with how loud I yelled "I GOT IT!" That emblem is pretty though.

Not that it matters. I run around with the <3 title and Daisy emblem 24/7. Figured that was about as girly as it could get, lol.

=^_^=

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Haha, nice :p You're on the PC or the PS3, I didn't quite catch you? Well, if you're on the PC, we could play a match together sometimes if you want.

I prefer the Semtex. Without the Semtex I feel somehow crippled in many situations.

Senkou

Holier than thou
I thought Semtex sticks, right? So far it only stuck into the Riot Shield of opponents, but not on the people themselves, lol. Rip-off much? xD

Not that it matters. I run around with the <3 title and Daisy emblem 24/7. Figured that was about as girly as it could get, lol.

=^_^=

I never heard of a "<3" Title, how do you get it? o0

Senkou

Holier than thou
You know what? I've had enough playing Online lol. I need to continue Special OPS, I can't get past the....part after you 'gain Makarov's trust' I can't get past the Russians (I think they're Russians).

to get the "<3" Title you must complete "Misery Loves Company" - Kill yourself and 1 enemy by cooking a grenade without throwing it.

Ooooh, I'll have to try that sometime xD Thanks pikasaur ^^

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
I was thinking about getting MW2, considering I haven`t played a CoD game since the second one came out.
After talking with a couple friends, they said the online gameplay is pretty glitchy. Is it pretty bad, or what? xD

No, actually, on the PC, the only glitch you might find is the tape glitch on Karachi which allows you to scale this tall building. But in 5 months of playing, I've only seen one person use it.

EDIT: @Senkou, Semtex can stick on opponents too, you just gotta aim nicely or have luck.

EDIT 2: Armorandomon, if you mean the extremely dodgy servers and sometimes lag, then that's true. But if you're patient, a good server can be found in 2 mins.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
bah, i had alot of lag on MW2 this evening and it appears i was not the only one, it went on for a few hours untill it suddenly dissapeared. does anyone else noticed anything while playing?

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Would you's mind rating my class
Primary -ScarH w/ACOG and FMJ(just for the challenge ext. mags)
Secondary -Stinger (Take out harriers for points)
Equipment -C4
Perks -Bing bro , cold blooded pro , commando pro
Deathstreak -Final stand

Red Globe

Si Vis Amor, ama
Meh, none of me mates will come online so I don't have anyone to play with :/

Empoleon Bonaparte

Would you's mind rating my class
Primary -ScarH w/ACOG and FMJ(just for the challenge ext. mags)
Secondary -Stinger (Take out harriers for points)
Equipment -C4
Perks -Bing bro , cold blooded pro , commando pro
Deathstreak -Final stand

Take out the stinger. You can make a separate anti-air class with Scavenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.