• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
That last breach is a royal pain in the booty.

I recently decided to buy a second copy of MW2 for the 360 so I could play with my sister and her boyfriend. My Gamertag is the same as my username(if anyone wants to add I guess, lol).
I can't stand the 360 controller compared to the PS3 controller, lol.

Anywho, I had one match in Favela, and I went 38 and 4. I was able to call two Pave Lows. I'm trying to figure out why I've never really used the Pave Low before, that heli rapes. The most amusing part of that match was half the lobby left at the end. *giggles*

Can't wait for Black Ops to come out so that I can be done with this POS.

=^_^=

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Played a FoA match on carnival today, it ended up being just me and 2 other people for half the match.

Dont understand why everyone left either, no one had called in any kill streaks, or having 20-0 in 3 minutes or anything.

in fact i think the only killstreak called in was a helicopeter wqith 2 minutes left in the match

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I haven't found any shooter games I've liked since Socom: US Navy Seals and Area 51 for the PS2, but that changed when I played COD. It's just a really solid game and the different multi player modes, while generic, are really enjoyable.

jldr

just some guy
does any1 wanna play? add me on psn... j_dr2345

Status
Not open for further replies.