• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Call of Duty World at War Wi-fi Thread (DS)

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
Mkay, since we already have a Wii thread, and my previous thread got closed cause of that, i decided to make a DS Call of Duty World at War thread, thanks to RedStarWarrior for the clarification on this subject, now i bring you the Call of Duty World at War Wi-fi Thread (DS)!!!

You may talk about clans too, but try not to let them take over the thread, as it is meant to be a Battle thread,

now, i have no preference HOW you put the information, but there are required fields:

Gamer name-
Friend Code-

put those in any format you like and in any order, but keep in mind, people WILL challenge you, so, please be ready for a challenge, now, let the thread open!!!

I'll start, here's my info for Call of Duty World At War:

Gamer Name- Cody
Friend code- 0345-4536-5729

Post your friend codes if you want a battle!!!

I'll only be available for battle at the time listed, so, if your looking for a battle any other time, feel free to challenge another person!!!

The times i can battle are:
Monday- 2:30 PM-7:30 PM,
Tuesday-Friday-3:30 PM-7:30 PM,
Saturday-All day,
Sunday-8:30 AM-7:30 PM,

the above times are U.S. Pacific Standard time!!!