• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Calvinball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine

The Steel Princess
If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you're a freaking liar! Everyone loves Calvin and Hobbes. EVERYONE!

When playing Calvinball, you make the rules as you go along. That way you can't play the same game twice! The only real requirement to playing MY game of Calvinball is to make your own rules... and to always wear a mask. A mask is A MUST!

ex:

first poster: rule 1: *wacky rule here*
second poster: rule 2: *another wacky rule here*
third poster: rule 3: *weird rule here*

On the count of three people...

1... 2... 3!

CALVINBALL COMMENCE!

Rule 1: After obtaining 30 points, you must wear cups over your eyes until you obtain the rank of Satchmo at 55 points. These can be any kind of cups too! Drinking cups, measuring cups, bra cups... YOU NAME IT!

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Rule 2: You get 4 points for punching someone in the face! You also get 3 bonus points if they cry.

Ninjit

Banned
Rule 5: If you don't eat a muffin(English or Normal, doesn't matter) before you score a goal, you lose 3 points and the opposing team gains 2 points.

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Rule 6: You can form a team with any other player by grabbin thier *** and yelling "Yowza!"

Last edited:

Ninjit

Banned
We need more people.
Rule 7: If you throw a pokeball onto the court/area/whatever, the timer is stopped for 1 minute.

Ninjit

Banned
Rule 8b: ...But if Someone else says something, you better not follow it! That includes the referee.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Rule 10 Hit A Fan On The Head For 60 Points!

Jasmine

The Steel Princess
Rule 11: Every time you miss a shot in May while wearing a tutu dress in the weird zone you must shout:

"I am the mighty Babooshka! Please join me as we dine on tinfoil and pubic hairs!"

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Rule 13: Wearing pants and eating cheese (any kind) at the same time is illegal, and if caught, the opposing team gets the rights to dack you infront of LIVE Tv.

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Rule 14: If James Bond is anywhere on the field, both teams get a point.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Rule 16. If the referee is bias to your team, you must give him a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.