1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Cameron's Secret Weapon (768)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Dec 20, 2012.

1. That was freaking hilarious how Cameron pulled a, what I call, 'Nimbasa Gym'. He didn't have the correct amount of Pokemon on him when he was battling. You know, similar to what Ash did when fighting Elesa. Well, at least he didn't run out on the battle like Ash did, which would have made it even more my-sides-hurt worthy. :)

'Scatterbrained' was that word I was trying to look for to describe Cameron a few episodes ago. Thank you #based Stefan!

This was one of those times where you could actually pin-point the second, hell, the exact milli-second, Riolu's heart rips in half evolves. Then again, this didn't seem like the only time you could tell that easily in this whole saga. No scratch that, this whole show.

MockingJ likes this.
  2. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

A meh episode.The only part of the battle that I liked was Pignite vs Hydreigon.It was cool to see Pignite finally learn a Fighting-type move.It is a shame Oshawott didn't have any Ice-type attacks to battle Hydreigon.Ash not recalling his tired Pignite when Cameron sent out Samurott wasn't amazing,either.And don't even get me started on Pikachu vs Samurott...
    3/10

3. U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

I don't get why we even needed Cameron to exist. We already had a ditzy doo in this series and she was proven to be a perfectly capable trainer. We don't even know Bianca's other three pokemon and Hydreigon could have easily filled one of those slots along with two other pokemon.

MockingJ likes this.
  4. Gillachu

Gillachu Banned

Cameron owning a freakin' Hydreigon made me lol. It wasn't even his last mon though, so I don't get why it was considered his secret weapon.

5. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

Hydreigon was 1 of Cameron's few Pokemon that did well here whereas Ferrothorn and Swanna were pathetic and Samurott was so-so. 6/10

6. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Poor Boldore and Oshawott just didn't stand a chance against Cameron's Hydreigon, tho I did like how Pignite was what defeated it. I didn't expected to see Cameron use a Swanna ha ha, nor that Riolu would evolve.

7. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I for one was glad that Kotetsu owned a Sazandora, because his team was looking very weak and unbalanced, as seen when his Swanna and Daikenki lost fast to Pikachu. I was so proud of Chaoboo when he defeated Sazandora because he proved himself as a fearsome battler. Even Tsutarja impressed me.

MockingJ likes this.
  8. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

I thought Ash was doing very good, but then he had to battle with Riolu and he started to have a bad time. I lol'd when Ash used Oshawott and I thought his Pignite was very powerful because it beat Hydreigon.

9. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

Pretty terrible episode. This Ash/Cameron fight was just a buch of one-shots over and over again. I hate I miseed his fight against Stephan, or seeing Bianca fight, but whatever.

10. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

In hindsight, I'm mildly surprised that Kotetsu's Sazandora wasn't his ace for this match since his Riolu went on to be his last Pokemon. Had he not had Sazandora, he definitely would've lost, however.

MockingJ likes this.
  11. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Watching this battle was so cringe worthy. Rushed as hell, just the usual attack spam. Stupid Pokemon decisions by Cameron too. Oh man, what an absolutely terrible way to end the league.

MockingJ likes this.