• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cameron's Secret Weapon (768)

Propane

1) We're talking about the guy who almost missed the League registration deadline; he probably forgot to register his Pokemon for the League battles as well.

2) Kotetsu isn't even a good battler. I mean he sent out a Ferrothorn against Pignite and a Swanna against Pikachu; the guy is obviously clueless and only wins by deus ex machina. His Riolu did more damage than even his Hydreigon from the look of things. The guy is relying too heavily on hax to win, which isn't a fair representation of his battle prowess.
Truth right here. I don't know where people are coming with the "kotetsu is a good battler" he even fails to get the basics right

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I didn't like this episode, so I basically didn't like the battle. It seemed way too rushed, but fortunately not rushed enough to have insta-KOs. It was boring too watch too. Just attacks being hurled rapid-fire at both sides. The writing was awful too, with them trying to level Kotetsu's party with Ash's after Hydreigon lost. A goddamn Ferrothorn against a Pignite? There is no reason. I'm also fairly angry that Unfezant got destroyed yet Snivy walked in and was able to actually hit Riolu. At least Snivy is doing well before she loses too.

I really just hate Pignite so much. Not a fan of Riolu now either.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Truth right here. I don't know where people are coming with the "kotetsu is a good battler" he even fails to get the basics right

When **** hits the fan, he knows how to battle. The problem is he just can't come prepared or think before the battle happens.

I don't think he's THAT stupid, but the writers exaggerated the problem because its funny and its anime :/...He would of been much more boring if he didn't overreact to everything, and didn't fail so much. Honestly, no normal pesron would of thought that this was in johto...but its still funny to watch to quite a few people, which is why they put it into the anime like so.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
wether it's the fact he didn't bring six guys or how he acts, or even both, the majority of the fandom's never gonna let this one slide, just another day in heck here on Serebii.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This is probably the darkest time in Ash's Pokemon career. If Ash was a real person he'd probably be going through depression.

But since its a kids show and Ash's personality has become generic over the years, i bet he'll have no reaction when he loses next week.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I thought this was a pretty great episode, and i nearly died of laughing when i saw oshawott in the battle, ash should know better then to send out babys to a pokemon battle.. ohh well

Pignite is a beast also

7.9/10

J Ken

RAVE
It took 11 hits to take out Hydreigon, 2 for Ferrothorn, 3 for Samurott and 1 for Swanna from Kotetsu's side. While on Ash's side it took 5 hits for Boldore, 3 for Oshawott, 6 for Pignite and 4 or 7 hits for Unfezant. Most Pokemon took more hits then I expected and others lost as easily as I expected.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
wether it's the fact he didn't bring six guys or how he acts, or even both, the majority of the fandom's never gonna let this one slide, just another day in heck here on Serebii.

I already explained my views on this and I was being quite reasonable for once; it would be interesting to see if someone could argue against my points. But as always, my truth tea remains cold. I think people have a right to complain if they want, especially if Ash is battling against a cheater who didn't even follow the rules of the match and whose smallest, most overhyped and overrated Pokemon evolved at such a convenient time that it's impossible for Ash to counter it. Poor Ash didn't see this one coming.

I thought this was a pretty great episode, and i nearly died of laughing when i saw oshawott in the battle, ash should know better then to send out babys to a pokemon battle.. ohh well

...He sent out Snivy to battle here too, and her win percentage isn't that much greater than Oshawott's.

Last edited:

STICKTOPIA

...He sent out Snivy to battle here too, and her win percentage isn't that much greater than Oshawott's.
And her win percentage is mainly because of attract or else she wouldn't have beat Servine and Palpitoad

STICKTOPIA

Graham Aker

Poor Oshawott, it didn't stand a chance in hell. Snivy at least beat up Riolu to a point that it struggled to get up and evolve. I'm convinced Oshawott is there just to be "cute". Here I was thinking Oshawott would actually amount to something, I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

jrizza88

Meteorite
Poor Oshawott, it didn't stand a chance in hell. Snivy at least beat up Riolu to a point that it struggled to get up and evolve. I'm convinced Oshawott is there just to be "cute". Here I was thinking Oshawott would actually amount to something, I guess I was wrong.

Are you kidding me? It seemed to do pretty well to me. Oshawott got a lot of good hits in and made Hydreigon struggle IMHO.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I already explained my views on this and I was being quite reasonable for once; it would be interesting to see if someone could argue against my points. But as always, my truth tea remains cold. I think people have a right to complain if they want, especially if Ash is battling against a cheater who didn't even follow the rules of the match and whose smallest, most overhyped and overrated Pokemon evolved at such a convenient time that it's impossible for Ash to counter it. Poor Ash didn't see this one coming.
He's a cheater about as much as ash is -.-...

Follow the rules? he did, I don't see why you can't bring less pokemon then the given amount. It may seem stupid, but he's not breaking any rules. They call it a 6 on 6 cause USUALLY people want to have the best chance at winning. lol

evolved at the right time...yeah okay, its a friendship evolving pokemon. Ash has had level evolutions worse then this. What if Konestu came IN with lucario? I wouldn't have made any difference. except for, you know, snivy probably not going to do much of anything ._...

I don't have that much problem with ash getting plot power, but I do have a problem with things being sent out wrongly. If konestu needs to win for Ash to lose the league, then so be it. But lucario was...To be honest, I can't imagine someone who wouldn't think ash would have to fight a lucario in the end. ._.

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
11 hits to take out Sazandora (Rock Smash, Aqua Jet, Shell Blade, Hydro Pump, Tackle, Brick Break X 3, Flamethrower X 2, Nitro Charge)
Natorrei-2(Flamethrower, Nitro Charge)
Daikenki-3 (Quick Attack, Iron Tail X 2(Electric-type moves were deflected)
Swanna-1(ElekiBall)

Riolu- 3 (Leaf Blade, Vine Whip(Slams to ground three times), Leaf Storm, and counting)

20 hits all together for Kotetsu's five Pokemon this episode.

Gantle-5(Tri Attack X 2, Dragon Pulse X 2, Dragon Dive)
Mijumaru-4(Dragon Pulse(hotachi isn't too good at weathering the attack), Tri Attack(Can't block three moves at once), Double Attack, Dragon Dive)
Chaobu-6 (Dragon Pulse, Tri Attack, Dragon Dive, Pin Missle, Hydro Cannon, Aqua Jet)
Kenharou-4(Force Palm, Copycat!Air Cutter, Vacuum Wave, Circle Throw)

Tsutarja- 4(Copycat!Leaf Blade, Force Palm, Circle Throw, Vacuum Wave, and counting)
Pikachu-3 (Shell Blade, Hydro Cannon, Wing Attack and counting)

26 hits all together for Satoshi's six Pokemon.*

Some Pokemon survived longer than I though, some inflicted more damage than I thought. Kotetsu's Sanzandora and Riolu are ridiculous though 0_o Mijumaru inflicted more damage than Gantle.

Last edited: