• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cameron's Secret Weapon (768)

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
This battle was a complete mess. It was bad enough when Roxie made the last gym battle be 3 vs 6 but now Kotetsu will likely beat Ash in a 5 vs 6 in the league... Why do they hate Ash so much? With the exception of Leavanny not being here, this is a repeat of the 8th gym with Boldore, Unfezant, (Snivy, and Oshawott), get no wins just to glorify Pikachu and Pignite. Sigh. I don't even want to watch the next episode.

Funny that in the preview thread I said that this battle was giving me Virbank vibes. I guess that my guts were right for once.

This battle was meh, compared to the Stephan one. Usually the battles with a lot of Pokemon excite me, but this... gosh, this is really disappointing. Definitively not looking forward the next part. :/

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
This episode was amazing! idc wat people say! i loved this episode ^_^ riolu battles were awesome! and he controls hydregion better then iris can control her dragonite!

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
This episode was amazing! idc wat people say! i loved this episode ^_^ riolu battles were awesome! and he controls hydregion better then iris can control her dragonite!
That's cause your boy, despite making a fool of himself, is gonna beat Ash on a lucky evolution. Seriously... 5 Pokemon

Graham Aker

I lol'd when Riolu got up, evolved, and then looked down at Snivy. Almost as if the say "*****, what now."

But, yeah crappy battle was crappy.

It's exactly what I thought it would be. Pikachu and Pignite were Ash's saving grace and the rest bite the dust. It's a shame that the writers couldn't find balance with wins because all this league did was pad the stats of Pikachu, krookodile, and Pignite...3 members who were already established on Ash's team and didn't really need it. Aside from Leavanny's good fight against Sawk, the rest of Ash's pokemon didn't benefit from anything.

So overall we've gotten 6 league episodes (one being filler so it's really 5 episodes) and the result hasn't been much, so I can't really blame people if they call this the 'worst league ever'.

BlueDragonfangirl

I wish Kotestu wasn't this stupid and didn't just beat Ash with so many evolutions, plus he didn't have 6 Pokemon in a 6 on 6 battle, why isn't he disqualified? What the heck? Just kill Best Wishes series now, clearly they don't give a crap about the league even to not follow the rules of it.

Propane

I wish Kotestu wasn't this stupid and didn't just beat Ash with so many evolutions, plus he didn't have 6 Pokemon in a 6 on 6 battle, why isn't he disqualified? What the heck? Just kill Best Wishes series now, clearly they don't give a crap about the league even to not follow the rules of it.
EXACTLY this! The organizers of this tournoment are completely incompetent! How is this possible? Don't they check these things lololol? I know this is a show for kids but... come on this is quite hilarious ahah

BlueDragonfangirl

EXACTLY this! The organizers of this tournoment are completely incompetent! How is this possible? Don't they check these things lololol? I know this is a show for kids but... come on this is quite hilarious ahah

Its not funny for me, to see Ash loose this way annoys me. If the kid had 6 Pokemon and followed the rules than I'd be fine with it, this just no. I know its a kids show bur even in the past Pokemon series knew what to do at least.

STICKTOPIA

This league is nothing but a complete joke. The dude only has 5 pokemon and he's still going to win? I mean like what the hell? I had high expectations of this league.

silverangel

Metal Fairy
Terrible, they're making the league go by too quickly just so that they can introduce N earlier. Yeah, I know I want to see the guy, but making Ash lose to such a moron like Kotetsu? At least have Ash lose to a guy like Tobias!! Kotetsu's an absolute idiot, sending Ferrothorn against Pignite and Swanna against Pikachu even when it is inevitable that they'll lose. Come on guys, stop making Ash lose these cheap fights. I know in the Kanto league he lost due to Charizard not listening to him, and in the Sinnoh league he lost to Tobias and his two Uber pokemon. Ash is certainly going to lose a cheap battle here, I can feel it. Oh well, at least we get to see N in a few episodes.

Sorry for ranting.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
not taking away anything form Boldore, that thing took so many hits before going down.

Hydreigon sure got pounded in the face alot as well, Tackle from Oshawott, whatever Pignite hit it with, that's gotta hurt.

Last edited:

SceptileTheBanana

DRAGON TAIL!
Somewhere wingzx is partying right now because he was right about Kotetsu having 5 pokemon. With the exception of Ash vs Stephan, this league sucked imo

SceptileTheBanana

DRAGON TAIL!
OH OH OH! NEW SCENARIO! Pikachu defeats Lucario and Kotetsu is all sad he lost. Then he accidentally drops a pokeball out of his pocket and out comes his Victini that he forgot about! Victini then proceeds to destroy Pikachu. Considering what a terrible job the writers did on the league so far it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did this. -_-

nuzamaki90

I lol'd so hard when Kotetsu actually thought the battle was a 5 on 5, but hey I don't blame him, how does it go "Round 3 - 3 on 3, Round 4 - 6 on 6" I'd be like wtf too lol

I thought this battle was actually pretty awesome, Kotetsu being a complete retard was hilarious but I think the writers overused it a bit when they made him send out Swanna against Pikachu, that was just too idiotic, no trainer can be that stupid, not even Morri-I mean Kotetsu, so I don't know why they treat him that way.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I thought this battle was actually pretty awesome, Kotetsu being a complete retard was hilarious but I think the writers overused it a bit when they made him send out Swanna against Pikachu, that was just too idiotic, no trainer can be that stupid, not even Morri-I mean Kotetsu, so I don't know why they treat him that way.
Wait... that's the only thing you found wrong? What about the fact that he sent in Ferrothorn to face Pignite