• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cameron's Secret Weapon (768)

That was freaking hilarious how Cameron pulled a, what I call, 'Nimbasa Gym'. He didn't have the correct amount of Pokemon on him when he was battling. You know, similar to what Ash did when fighting Elesa. Well, at least he didn't run out on the battle like Ash did, which would have made it even more my-sides-hurt worthy. :)

'Scatterbrained' was that word I was trying to look for to describe Cameron a few episodes ago. Thank you #based Stefan!

This was one of those times where you could actually pin-point the second, hell, the exact milli-second, Riolu's heart rips in half evolves. Then again, this didn't seem like the only time you could tell that easily in this whole saga. No scratch that, this whole show.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
A meh episode.The only part of the battle that I liked was Pignite vs Hydreigon.It was cool to see Pignite finally learn a Fighting-type move.It is a shame Oshawott didn't have any Ice-type attacks to battle Hydreigon.Ash not recalling his tired Pignite when Cameron sent out Samurott wasn't amazing,either.And don't even get me started on Pikachu vs Samurott...
3/10

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I don't get why we even needed Cameron to exist. We already had a ditzy doo in this series and she was proven to be a perfectly capable trainer. We don't even know Bianca's other three pokemon and Hydreigon could have easily filled one of those slots along with two other pokemon.

Gillachu

Banned
Cameron owning a freakin' Hydreigon made me lol. It wasn't even his last mon though, so I don't get why it was considered his secret weapon.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Poor Boldore and Oshawott just didn't stand a chance against Cameron's Hydreigon, tho I did like how Pignite was what defeated it. I didn't expected to see Cameron use a Swanna ha ha, nor that Riolu would evolve.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I for one was glad that Kotetsu owned a Sazandora, because his team was looking very weak and unbalanced, as seen when his Swanna and Daikenki lost fast to Pikachu. I was so proud of Chaoboo when he defeated Sazandora because he proved himself as a fearsome battler. Even Tsutarja impressed me.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought Ash was doing very good, but then he had to battle with Riolu and he started to have a bad time. I lol'd when Ash used Oshawott and I thought his Pignite was very powerful because it beat Hydreigon.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Pretty terrible episode. This Ash/Cameron fight was just a buch of one-shots over and over again. I hate I miseed his fight against Stephan, or seeing Bianca fight, but whatever.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I'm mildly surprised that Kotetsu's Sazandora wasn't his ace for this match since his Riolu went on to be his last Pokemon. Had he not had Sazandora, he definitely would've lost, however.