1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Camp Pikachu! (P05)

Discussion in 'Pokémon The Movies' started by Serebii, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Camp Pikachu!

Reunited with Pikachu's old friends, the Pichu brothers. When travelling on a train the Pokémon fall off, and with meeting new friends: Wynaut, Volbeat and Duskull they have to try and get back to the train before its too late?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

2. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife JElliot

I thought this one was so stupid, none of them really make sense, but at least they are funny, this one was just terrible.

3. Hales

Hales Guest

I found Wynaut thoroughly annoying but Pikachu and the others were fun, I wanted to see Bayleef, but didn't.

4. Gigi

Gigi Guest

I thought Soonano was cute. o_o() Is there something wrong about the English dub that I should be aware of? (Sorry... Don't know much about the dubs.)

Anyhow, I liked this one. I'm a Pichu brother fan. :3

5. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

I thought this short was good with Pikachu and the Pichu brothers. Several things were funny:

1. Pikachu acting like a monster with his shadow on the rock
    2. Meowth and Wobbuffet getting scared by Duskull
    3. Meowth and Wobbuffet having to be 'blasting off again' by that millwheel in the rain
    4. Scarmory taking Meowth's grub and Meowth and Wobbuffet come along for the ride

6. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Strawberry Milk

I liked this short for a few reasons:
    1)I'm a fan of wynaut and after hearing his voice most of the time i was pleased
    2)I like the pichu brothers and after seeing them 1 mini movie later it still made me happy
    3)Duskull spooking meowth and wobbufett was funny
    4)Seeing all the pokemon trying to get of of all the water mills equipment was funny as well

7. Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Haunter Hunter Sohrab Johto Champion

Ahhh I didnt like this one. Had a boring theme to it. The only thing I liked from it was when Wobuffet and Wynaut want to help out with Meowth.

8. Lil Brother

Lil Brother Just kinda there.

This was one of the worst Pikachu shorts. The only reasons to watch it would be for the Pichu brothers and Wobbuffet and Wynaut talking. XD

9. aaronpetrie

aaronpetrie Guest

Come on down to camp pikachu, it's a pokèmon hoedown, we're waiting just for you. We'll swim in the river and roll down the hill, we'll light a campfire with cindaquail! (It's odd how I remeber that...)

10. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I don't like this short as much because the narrator asking the pokemon questions directly does get a bit old, but there are some bits I liked about it. I liked the "Camp Pikachu" song, volbeat, and of course all the wynauts. :D :D :D It was so adorable when all the little wynauts showed up to move the rail thing along, and in the end credits. The scene where it and Wobbuffet were talking back and forth was pretty funny too. :) The dance in the end credits was interesting too.

11. Adam_stm

Adam_stm Well-Known Member

Volbeat had a girly voice.

12. pikawika95

pikawika95 New Member

pokemon heroes characters (bianca lorenzo oakley annie)

i like the short because everytime i watched it the short reminds me of pokemon heroes because the short was included with this movie.
    it would be nice to see bianca lorenzo oakley & annie in the short!

13. P_S_B

P_S_B Shiny hunter

I liked this short, because the opening and ending themes were good (and somewhat close to their Japanese counterparts), and I also liked it because it had trains in it.

14. I liked the Camp Pikachu song, and I still find myself singing it sometimes.

15. The song was strange.....I liked it.

16. HikariTajiri

HikariTajiri Back! =D

xD I remember it too... I liked this one, abit early to show Duskull though. I suppose it was almost the 3rd generation... Wynaut was v. funny in this!

17. Meppe

Meppe Member

Talkin' 'bout Wynaut, wasn't it the same one from "Why? Why not!"?

If I remember right this movie was right after that episode.

18. d_dan_n

d_dan_n <= Sabrina!

I liked this mini-movie, i don't really know why though

19. SelenaluvsDylan22

SelenaluvsDylan22 Goodbye Rebellion

It may have been one of the best

20. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

The part with Duskull scaring the crap out of Pichu made me laugh.

That and the Pokemon trying to catch up to the train were the best parts for me.