• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Camping It Up! (556)

uber gon

Accept Change
^ I loved that part with Pikachu getting ember blasted. I love how it showed a super close up of Pikachu's face. So hilarious!

Although the ending had some errors to it, particularly the placement of Shinx next to Monferno.

HoennMaster

So apparently guys bunking with girls doesn't matter at pokémon schools. :)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I too thought that was pretty creepy. Next they'll all be sharing the same sleeping bag.

That whole scene was kind of creepy. IMO, Conway looks even creepier in his pajamas. And Ash and co. playing poker? WTF?

IMO, the whole arc is probably a way to showcase pokemon that either:

1. A portion of the fanbase wanted but the writers could not put in for whatever reason (Raichu and Smoochum)
or

2. Haven't been showcased in a while and have been forgotten (Magnemite, Grimer, and Venonat).

Either way, I see it as a way to compensate for not being able to put them on their respective teams for good. Except for Magnemite. Brock could still get a Magnemite.

dman_dustin

That whole scene was kind of creepy. IMO, Conway looks even creepier in his pajamas. And Ash and co. playing poker? WTF?

IMO, the whole arc is probably a way to showcase pokemon that either:

1. A portion of the fanbase wanted but the writers could not put in for whatever reason (Raichu and Smoochum)
or

2. Haven't been showcased in a while and have been forgotten (Magnemite, Grimer, and Venonat).

Either way, I see it as a way to compensate for not being able to put them on their respective teams for good. Except for Magnemite. Brock could still get a Magnemite.

It's not Poker, if it is what I think it is, its pretty much a werid matching game. Wher you pick a card from the person to your left (or whatever), and if you have a mtach you put the cards down in a pile. I believe a person wins when they no longer have cards. Or at least I think that's how the game is played.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
It's not Poker, if it is what I think it is, its pretty much a werid matching game. Wher you pick a card from the person to your left (or whatever), and if you have a mtach you put the cards down in a pile. I believe a person wins when they no longer have cards. Or at least I think that's how the game is played.

*facepalm* That's Go Fish!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Yep, ur right, Old Maid it is - and why does Brock have to get Magnemite?

BlueDragonfangirl

I know this is going off topic about what you guy's were talking about. But I LOL at the fact that Brock finds Conway scarryXD
He sweat Droped when Conway showed up LOL. Funny stuff man.

Edit;

Yah man, guy's and girls sharing rooms together strange, oh well. Gives fun times, as long as its not horney teenagers sharing rooms shouldn't be a problem.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Yep, ur right, Old Maid it is - and why does Brock have to get Magnemite?

My theory is that they're either showcasing it (and all the others) because either:

1. It's pretty much been forgotten by the writers.

or

2. For some reason, the character cannot have it and they are getting it now as compensation.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Man, this episode overall was pretty nice. Good animation, everyone was fun and interesting (hillarious personality quirks...then...Magnemite...uh...floats around, but still for the most part they were), and neat battles.

But wait...do my eyes deceive me?

One of those kids got a SCIZOR.
S-C-I-Z-O-R

@&$%ing Scizor!

Also, that Croconaw was pretty darn scary when it growled at Monferno. But not as scary as Professor Rowan. :0

Last edited:

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
well really i didnt like the episode (welll judging on the pictures)but maybe once i see the episode in english i might like itbut till then this episode is okay

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
well really i didnt like the episode (welll judging on the pictures)but maybe once i see the episode in english i might like itbut till then this episode is okay

uber gon

Accept Change
Also, that Croconaw was pretty darn scary when it growled at Monferno. But not as scary as Professor Rowan. :0

Meh, Rowan has always been scary when it is most convenient.