• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Camping It Up! (556)

uber gon

Accept Change

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Not really, if we stop it now, the pokeshippers will never know it happened... however, yeah, I was looking forward the Dawn/Grimer combos as well...

Dawn and Grimer seemed to hit it off pretty well... *waits for the random DawnxGrimer shippers to pop up*
And Conway + pajamas = freakin' hilarious. I could not stop laughing when I saw him. xDD
As for the AshxAoi relationship... it's not bad. But I still like Pokeshipping more. Then again, I like most Pokemon ships so whatever.

Now I must wait forever for this ep. to air in America...

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
You won't have to wait thaaaaaaaaata looooooooong - I promise. Time will fly and suddenly the ep will air!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
See, exactly! Not that long at all....!!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
So? what if the Raichu is fat? It has an eating disorder that it doesn't want to talk about, thus, it keeps eating and getting fatter...... hang on - that can't be right, noooooo *slaps himself in the face* OW! This is Pokémon we're talking about.... Um, so the Raichu was drawn larger than expected...... Each individual of the species will look different - what's the issue?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
So? what if the Raichu is fat? It has an eating disorder that it doesn't want to talk about, thus, it keeps eating and getting fatter...... hang on - that can't be right, noooooo *slaps himself in the face* OW! This is Pokémon we're talking about.... Um, so the Raichu was drawn larger than expected...... Each individual of the species will look different - what's the issue?

BabyLugia

I just saw this episode on YouTube (my only resource (sobsob)) and OMG Satoshi and Raichu are hilarious XD I love how Hikari and Grimer were such a cute match, and Grimer kept hugging her, it was so cute! :3
Musashi, Takeshi, Conway, and the little girl with the Mightyena were like the only ones who weren't having a hard time XD

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
I just simply had to laugh my a** off when I saw that Raichu! Jeez, maybe it was in fact an eating disorder, or the animator had one too many sakes to drink, but holy crap. That was just too much!

Not to mention there's now like that thing going on with Conway and Dawn and stuff. I thought he was a background character for good!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
No, I'm pretty sure they're gonna make Conway for Dawn like Harley was for May....

Yes! A decent episode, hopefully of a decent arc! I enjoyed that - it was refreshing, and reminded me of an episode that could be found in the first series. That was a school, with the trainers each choosing a random poké and battling (The Ultimate Test).

However, you know what made this episode for me? No blasted Team Rocket bumbling in with their scheming plans and a giant mecha that has an obvious design flaw. I want more episodes like that - ones where I'll like James and Meowth, and continue to loathe Jessie as usual...

ArceusBlitz

Hydreigon FTW!!!!!!!
<Sigh> It is almost like a curse of evolvution death when the anime shows one of Ash pre-evolved forms of some other same pokemon that evolves. I guess Chimchar will never learn Mach Punch and <sniff> Close Combat. Oh why can't Ash get a darn fighting type pokemon that doesn't leave him in like 10 episodes? Why? Why?

Seriously, sounds like this episode is another in a great line of Sinnoh filler episodes which is good. I can't wait til I get to see this episode.

Yeah the summer school episodes look good I really want to see them

Manchee

extra toasty
MEH.

I sometimes like Filler Arcs, but only when a Pokémon is caught/captured/traded/evolved. I was really hoping that Dawn would keep that Grimer :\ I love Grimer and thought it was funny how it acted like Ash's Muk and kept attaching itself to Dawn xD

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
^^ This is true - a filler is only when nothing important happens that is worthy of mentioning. If storyline stuff happens, or someone catches a pokemon or one evolves, it is considered part of the main storyline plot

Brumrha

Banned
It's amazing that Rowan runs a Pokemon Academy, which means that he really likes to show the youth about the thrills of raising Pokemon & the war-zone. I'd say that his dedication knows no bounds; the guys got more spirit than Oak.

Other than that, I haven't much else to say...

*goes back to playing Silent Hill*