• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Camping It Up! (556)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
James and Meowth stuck working as janitors while Jessie was enrolled as a student at the camp made me smile. I always wanted to see Ash use Raichu, so I was pleased that it was his partner Pokemon here and I also loved that Dawn got stuck with Grimer of all things; seeing Dawn's arm and Piplup get stuck in Grimer just made me howl with laughter.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was nice seeing Rowan and Conway again at the camp and Dawn's hand getting stuck inside of Grimer was funny. I liked how Angie and Monferno bonded and seeing Ash use a Raichu in battle.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
and when I saw Monferno and Angie as a team it made me wish it was Ash's.

I was kind of glad that Monferno was the academy's pokemon however cuz I didn't think Ash's Chimchar deserved to evolve yet and I didn't see the need for Ash to use this Monferno as his camp partner pokemon either. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I found it ironic that Ash got a Raichu, it was so timid though. I also like that Angie is like a female Ash and their personalities clash. Nice episode.

Ash ending up partnered with Raichu just rubbed salt in the wounds of us who've always wanted him to evolve his Pikachu. As for Angie, she was an annoying tomboy. :x

Leonhart

Imagineer
Thus began Nanakamado-hakase's summer academy, which by all means seemed like a way for the writers to stall for time. I enjoyed meeting Aoi however, and Kouhei's return was just as pleasant. I pitied Kojirou and Nyasu, because they got stuck working as custodians, and Satoshi teaming up with a Raichu seemed ironic. Betbeter and Hikari worked well together.

Daizy

I call you honey
I just thought this episode was okay. A little too predictable. Ash's camp partner Raichu seemed to freak out easily and was a coward. The scene where Conway was ousted by Dawn during bedtime was pretty funny though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Nanakamado-hakase's presence here and throughout this mini-arc in general still leaves me puzzled since him being present at the camp didn't affect the plot whatsoever.