• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Camping It Up! (556)

mimefan

Banned
I really loved the episode. Especially when Conway was being pervy towards Dawn, also Croconaw squirting his trainer in the face all the time (GETCHA MINDS OUT THE GUTTA.) I think the one bad thing was Angie's voice, I mean it sounds too croaky.

Meron

This episode was great! Angie's an interesting character in my opinion, because she actually has some personality. The bedroom scene was nice, playing cards and Conway being a perv. His dub voice does make him seem more Harleyish, yes... Hopefully the rest Summer School episodes are as good as this one.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
At long last, I've been waiting for this. Decided not to hold out until th eend of the month and watch them all at once. This first episode was great, Conway is back. (alright!)
Kinda sucks he is in a team alone, while Ash, Brock, and Dawn are together.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Interesting Episode. Funny and enjoyable to watch.

That Angie character is a strange one. Its like another Ash only female. I admit that I too thought she was male at first. Also the way she used herself as a target was pretty gutsy. Reminds me of Maylene, the Fighting Gym leader. Still, why use herself instead of other terrain objects? Again, shes just strange.

The way when Brock said both Ash and Angie were hotheads made me "lol"

Awesome to see Conway again. Hes just funny.

Never realize that Dawn would go great with a Grimer but seeing them both in action made them a perfect couple.

Yay on TR not messing everything up in this episode. I was getting sick of them blasting off in every episode they are in.

Overall, it was enjoyable. Can't wait to see the rest.

8/10

Alxprit

The imaginary guy.
[IMG139]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/556/DP145.jpg[/IMG139]
"See, Venonat, this is called an 'equation'."

That made me laugh. Plus, how they're all strict about rules here remind me of how I'm starting school, too. I'm eagerly anticipating the other 3 episodes of this arc.

Cobalt_Latios

Zoe Martin voiced Angie, who also voiced Tyler in 'The Thief that keeps on Thieving'.
Nice catch, I'll have to rewatch that episode and do a comparison.

*C_L*

plasticeye87

Can you see me?
Hopefully the rest Summer School episodes are as good as this one.

Here's a fun fact

Rebeccag

Great episode I really liked it. Im also liking the character of Angie as well. Conway still creeps me out though and i loved how the teammates of Jessie were worshipping her while James and Meouth had to work. I also liked the different personalities of the pokemon that they had to train as well. Cant wait for the next summer school episodes

uber gon

Accept Change
Would've been nice to see Gunk Shot in the animé.

Is a good question that ash said shes a girl! Everybody wants to know is Angie a girl or a boy.

Conway's voice is gay, because its harley voice.

Iv'e never seen Prof. Rowen That mad! o.o'

Cobalt_Latios

Would've been nice to see Gunk Shot in the animé.
Damn yes! I'd completely forgotten that Dawn's rented Grimer knew that. What does it look like in the games bychance?

*C_L*

raichu2626

Volt Tackle
I liked it a lot I just wish Raichu had a better moveset than dig, focus punch, thunderbolt and double team. (I think I remembered that correctly).

uber gon

Accept Change
Damn yes! I'd completely forgotten that Dawn's rented Grimer knew that. What does it look like in the games bychance?

*C_L*

Kid of like a purple Bubblebeam.

Joshi

Hello there. ^^;
I liked it a lot I just wish Raichu had a better moveset than dig, focus punch, thunderbolt and double team. (I think I remembered that correctly).

Yeah, I kinda agree. Raichu did look great with the moves it had when it battled with Monferno, but it would've been better if Raichu've learned different move. Like Brick Break.

Mario-Sonic

Former NSider
At the end, don't you just hate it when one of your teammates gets the best score and yet your team is still in last place. It just goes to show you that slacking off and fighting all the time can truly mess up the team overall.

Warped Reflection

I loved jessie's interactions with Smoochum in this episode. The battles were all great but Angie reminded me too much of the red head rival Ash had at the end of Hoenn.

Lord Dialga

The Deity of Time
I liked this episode, but I gotta say, Yuzo the assistant looks like and acts like a strict jerk. He automatically called lights out when Ash and friends were in a bonding session, and later, he takes away points for breaking a rule that doesn't even exist.