1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Can anybody help me with this question?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by TheViolentTomboy, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Someone on tumblr wondered why serebii only posted summaries on Pokemon Special, and I responded that Coronis doesn't have enough time to go over all the manga and that it would be a drain on his finances. I also said it would be nice if someone else could cover them. Somebody else responded that people over the years have indeed offered to post summaries to the site but serebii didn't bother with them.

Can anyone confirm this? Maybe the site owner doesn't trust anyone, maybe the submitters offered subpar entries. I don't know.

2. Juputoru

Juputoru M-m-m-m-onobear?!

This would probably be more suited to Serebii.net discussion, but in general, Serebii keeps relatively tight control over who can submit stuff to the site. In other words, there's probably not much that can be done about this unless you get someone he already trusts to submit summaries.

3. insanejames

insanejames Unorthodox Trainer

yea i offered to but got no reply :(

4. Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower Trying out new games

I think that this was asked some long time ago too. I forgot the reason why only Pokemon special has summaries here though.