1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone else relate to this...?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by DestinyCera, Apr 26, 2018.

1. DestinyCera

DestinyCera Well-Known Member

You know you are old when you can say...[​IMG]
    ...and actually HAVE watched that first episode in 97...

Leonhart likes this.
  2. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Actually they might, Disney XD on demand labeled the first episode as the new 'I Choose You' movie. It's both disappointing and hilarious.

3. DestinyCera

DestinyCera Well-Known Member

I don't think he was as bad in the new movie though. o.o AND if kids think that is the first episode and think Sorrel and Verity are his first friends, not Brock and Misty....yeah, disappointing to say the least. :p

4. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Korrina in her little white dress :) <3~

I don't know how to comment to this thread; cept that I find it ironic and funny xD

5. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I do wonder how many little kids even know what the anime was like nearly two decades ago. I mean, I don't know if they even care enough to watch the first couple of sagas, but I would hope that some young viewers at least know that Pikachu was somewhat unpleasant when the anime first began.