• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can Anyone Give Me Suggestions

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
Okay, this is my first real post for CRMT and after having a few battles with people I have come up with this team.

Pokemon: Pikachu
Hold Item: LightBall
Moves: Volt Tackle, Surf, ThunderPunch, Quick Attack
Technique
I use Volt Tackle for massive if not deadly damage. Surf is for pesky Ground Types, while Quick Attack is used for decent damage in a situation against a faster opponent
My Remarks
I use this Pikachu just to have fun, and it is powerful too, so I think it worthwhile to put in this team.

Pokemon: Registeel
Hold Item: Leftovers
Moves: Amnesia, Iron Defense, Charge Beam, Flash Cannon
Technique
I first gain defenses until the damage I recieve is less than what the leftovers recover. Second I use Charge Beam to gain power, and after powering up, Flash Cannon deliver serious damage.
My Remarks
I have had Uber teams on Battle Revolution Wi-Fi battles forfeit because I regain HP faster than it can be dealt in most cases.

Pokemon: Electivire
Hold Item: Bright Powder(will change to Muscle Band when I get it)
Moves: ThunderPunch, IcePunch, Cross Chop, Earthquake
Technique
Pretty much a physical sweeper
My Remarks
None

Pokemon: Gyarados
Hold Item: Focus Band
Moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Ice Fang, Flail
Technique
I gain speed and attack with Dragon Dance for a few turns. Then I use Waterfall or Ice Fang to inflict serious damage. If I get brought down to low HP or the Focus Band prevents fainting, I use Flail
My Remarks
Great offensive, but Flail is used when applicable

Pokemon: Jirachi
Hold Item: Chesto Berry
Moves: Cosmic Power, Rest, Iron Head, Icy Wind
Technique
I use Cosmic Power to raise defenses for a few turns, then I use rest when I am at low HP. If the opponent is faster than me, I use Icy Wind before using Iron Head to ensure that I have a high chance of making the victim flinch.
My Remarks
Similar strategy to Registeel, but more offensive

Pokemon: Cresselia
Hold Item: Light Clay
Moves: Light Screen, Reflect, Psychic, Lunar Dance
Technique
I use Light Screen and Reflect the first two turns it is in battle. I recall it to send out another Pokemon under a defensive wall. When Cresselia comes out again, Lunar Dance will fully restore a Pokemon that isn't fainted to full health.
My Remarks
Brick Break is a nuisance.

Well, if anyone can point out any serious flaws, I would love to know.