1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by FLAMEBOY, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLAMEBOY

FLAMEBOY Well-Known Member

okay, well, i'm not a woose, but i am gettin the feelin i'm getin bullyed. it started a long time ago when this boy was givin me put downs, but now thorugh out the school year, he has been saying stuff behind my back, turned my friends against me and says aload of stuff to make me feel bad. Today REALLY steamed me, the last bell went and i waited outside the language department wating for my m8s. and HE was there cuz he usally comes home with us. and he said "u comin home with us today?" and i said yes. and he said "why dont you just *** off, no one likes you. we don't want you coming home with us anymore." i no it was not much he said, but the way he said it really did make me feel sad and lonely.
    I ask his best m8 if he could have a word with him, saying, don't be harsh to me and to be nice. but i now see it did't work. SO i went home... i went as fast as i could because the "other" school came out. i have never felt so alone. what do i do!? please someone! i don't want to tell it, i want to stop it!

2. cradle_of_filth_rock

cradle_of_filth_rock dub me lord abortion

errrrm get some big steel toecaped boots and kick the shit out of him

only joking
    errrm there isnt alot you can do really what year are you in if your in the last year of the school then good lol
    try and make some new friends and keep out of his way its better to have 1 good friend than 1000000 crap friends

3. Property of Kirby

Property of Kirby now belongs to...

The first thing we do is go to the Advice Thread and request help there.

LOK PLZ.

4. Swampy

Swampy Crack the Skye

The second thing we do is ignore cradle_of_flith_rock, right?

5. Property of Kirby

Property of Kirby now belongs to...

That's a given :(

6. Well here in America(at my school anyway...) what we do is wait until gym class and stone the person(with kickballs...), or an insult-off, however this may not be what you want to do so as to avoid more trouble...I'd suggest talking to your friends with the bully-person not around, tell them that what he says is just slander and should be ignored, if this doesn't work PM me and I'll try to help some more...

7. MistyLover

MistyLover Banned

If they're true friends, then they wouldn't have turned against you. My friends would never do that to me nor will I ever do that to them.

Look, bullies hate it when someone starts to defy them, they don't know what to do, some might come close and threaten to hit you. STAND YOUR GROUND <-- That is of vital importance, you must show them that you mean business.

If he does give you a push, you push him back. If he swears at you in front of your "friends", you sternly warn him that you're sick of this.

"Look, I'm sick of this, I don't know who you think you are, but you have absolutely no rights to talk behind my back and try to turn my friends against me." And then you look at your friends and tell them, "You should've never listened him, I've never done anything to you."

STAND YOUR GROUND and he'll not come after you anymore.

8. Archimedes

Archimedes Not Dead Yet

ITT we spout off advice we learned from afterschool specials.

9. cradle_of_filth_rock

that will never work

10. The Doctor

The Doctor Absolute Beginner

You could just not react or ignore them. They just get tired since they don't get the reaction they want so badly. Course, MistyLover's advice is more or less rattling off from some old video that everyone's forgotten and so doesn't usually work. Rise above it, and get to the Advice Thread.

11. cradle_of_filth_rock

that however dose work but they do sometimes hit/throw things at you when you do that if they are chavs but after that nothing

12. Ethan

Ethan Banned

I don't think people there will be able to read half of what he siad with grammar like that:(

13. Kaiserin

Kaiserin please wake up...

Advice thread, plox.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.