• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can Ditto transform into humans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Scyther

Cascade Trainer
We all know ditto as the transforming pokemon.

now since re-watching ditto's mysterious mansion I've seen that ditto can transform into different items (like the cannon and the photo)

Now my question is this.

Is it possible for Ditto to Transform into a human?

Probably. I've seen people give it the ability to do so in fics and such.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Mondo said:
Probably. I've seen people give it the ability to do so in fics and such.

*remembers that fic*

Anyway, I'm not sure. If it can turn into inanimate objects, then it can probably turn into humans too.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
He could on Super Smash Bros. Melee, if you consider any of the contestants humans. He appears a random character in Tournament Melee, and through the A.R. you can make him come out of a Pokeball to transform into a player.

Last edited:

ProtoManEXE88

Rising Trainer
psychic politoed said:
He could on Super Smash Bros. Melee, if you consider any of the contestants humans. He appears a random character in Tournament Melee, and through the A.R. you can make him come out of a Pokeball to transform into a player.

Whatever you say *rolls eyes*

And we all know the possibilities of a Ditto in real life >.>

A

adamgnome

I think that it's so trivial it doesn't really matter. o_x

Probably in the anime, if they wanted to do an episode like that, it would make sense.

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
psychic politoed said:
ditto isnt in SSBM even tho it says so in PRIMA's guide

also there was an episode where ditto turned into ash and got everything right except the face im pretty sure this was in the original
and yes he cant speak

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
1. Get SSBM out.
2. Go to VS Mode.
3. Go to Tournament Melee
4. Have match type Winner or Loser Out.
5. Have three Entrants.
6. Have two Combatants.
7. Have one Elimination.
8. Who cares about Stage Selection?
9. OK it, duh.
10. Press A on a Character.
11. While having the options of characters out, hold down L+R+A.
12. Now tell me, who is that?

Also, Ditto is programmed as a Pokeball Pokemon, but he was taken out. But through the A.R., you can go to the original programming and have him come out.
I never haved used an A.R., and I don't like cheating.
link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
I should think that it would be possible, but he would have to acquire the DNA first.

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Umm... yes.

Think of ditto's pokedex. It clearly states it copies DNA of other lifeforms (and in the anime's case, inanimate objects) and transforms into them.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Mondo said:
No cheat talk and no advertising.
Sorry Mondo.

Anyway, you can play as Ditto, pretty much, if you select him in Winner or Loser out.

Last edited:
T

Torrence

A bit on the darker side, something like the Species would be terrifying

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Locke Yggdrasill said:
Merph? I've never seen and/or heard of this. The debug menu contains nothing of this.
Care to send me the link that Dani removed in a PM?

I'm not saying that the Ditto out of the Pokeball is true.
But one thing for sure, it exists in SSBM when you have winner or loser out in Tournament Melee. Do the 12 steps I have listed.

I guess I can PM you. I don't want to break any of the rules.

C

Carpetted!

More and more people are being replaced by ditto as we speak! They could be people you know...
Or people you don't know! No one is safe! ARRRGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.