• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can i intrest you in ... (Pingu's thread v2 27/5/07) More pokemon added!

PiNgU

This is below on what i have if you want more infomation then IM me rember everything is legit. Here goes:

For Trade

Dialga level47 x1 Not very good IVs
Gible female lvl1 x1
Turtwigx1 lvl1
Piplup x2 lvl1
Blaziken lvl43 x1 - Great for those starting out i aint havent got the EV values on these
Sandslash lvl100 x1 - Great for those starting out i aint havent got the EV values on these
Charmander x2 lvl5 - Breeded on advance geneartion games/Obtained as starter on FR/LG but not trained
Treecko x1 lvl5 - Breeded on advance geneartion games
Bulbasaur x2 lv5 - Breeded on advance geneartion games/Obtained as starter on FR/LG but not trained at all
Flygon lvl 56 - Great for those starting out i aint havent got the EV values on these
Gyrados lvl57 - Great for those starting out i aint havent got the EV values on these
SHINY Zigzagoon lvl5 - From berry glitch fix OT Saphire 30317 - In England before FR&LG was released we was able to get a shiny Zigzagoon by sending our games in to fix the berry glitch on R/S - Best offer gets this pokemon migrated via pal park which i can do today. This is currently on my FR is LEGIT.

Items i am trading
The list of items up for offer is below: If you dont see (ie x2) there is only 1 up for grabs all items obtained are legit and not ever obtained by hacks or cheating systems.

Soothe Bell
Smokeball
Shinystone
Firestone
Duskstone
Sharpbeak
Leftovers
QuickClaw
Sliver Powder
Miracle Seed
Upgrade
Metal Coat
Macho Brace
Dragon Fang
Masterball x7 - I have this amount however i only give these away should i be offered something real good.
TM04 Calm Mind
TM05 Roar
TM29 Psychic

Basics
Here below is everything on offer do rember i am happy to agree on something only if it is something good i am happy to take other things but i would be greatful for something you can give me in return what i need. Everything you see is purlely legit and in return i would like something legit

What i want can take anything else aslong as it is good!

Here below is the list of pokemon i want they must have good ivs and be freshly caught with a good nature. IM me or post so here is the list sorry if i spelt any of the names wrong please note the names are all the English names.

Always looking for these freshly caught with good natures and IV's

Zapdos
Articuno
Moltres
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Mew
Celebi
Latias
Latios
Regirock
Regiice
Registeel
Groudon
Rayquazza
Kyrogre
Jirachi
Regigas
Eevee
Ditto

Items i want
Here goes the list of Items i need i will update as we go here is the list below

Arceus Plates
Any TM between TM51-TM92
Magmabooster/Electrobooster
Masterballs - I know i have got a load on my haves page but i do need a dozen or more to obtain decent legendarys and event ones upon release.

If you can help me out either post here or IM me and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Should you wish to battle then check out my battle rules then IM me with the rules you want if they met my battle needs then we can battle

I have a lvl 70 untouched modest rayquaza o.o would you want him?

Cuddles

I have tons of freshly hatched Eevee (which I can infect with Pokerus, if you'd like), but I'm not really sure about what nature you consider "good" ^^;. Just tell me and I'll see if I have one with that nature.

But before anything else, would an Eevee be a fair trade for your Flygon?

cabman

what nature do you want your eevee

PiNgU

Timid/Modest settle for Iv's between 20-31