• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can I return my Headphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Okay, so I bought iBeats(headphones) for about $110 about 4 months ago, at Best Buy. I still have the warranty, but I found these other headphones at another store for the same price, but they are better headphones. You think Best Buy will still take them if I return them?

Absol6028

What did you say...?
No because it was 4 months ago when you bought them. Warrenties are only good if they break. Sorry :L

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yeah, but couldn't I just say their faulty? For example, I could just say they are losing their bass? And also, there is a static-y noise in the background when I use them. The static noise is true though, I'm not lying about that.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
You can only return them within a month (iirc). Warranty is if the headphones break, you get a repair or an exchange (for the same headphones).

Absol6028

What did you say...?
If you did, they'll either a) look at them and see if they're fixable b)ask what's wrong with them c) Give you a new pair d) Do all a, b, and c. :L

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
True I guess...

You think it would be possible to return them( and say their faulty), and then tell them that I want these different headphones, and tell them to take the difference off form the other pair that I want?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Cause the new headphones I want are 99.99 at London Drugs. At Best Buy, they are 179.99. If I can't get a full refund on my ibeats at Best Buy, then what I want to do is exchange them for the new headphones, and take the money off from the new headphones from the ibeats. That way, they will 79.99. However, I'm still dishing out 80 bucks, than if I got my refund and bought them at London drugs.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yeah I'll see if I can get store credit and buy the new headphones. Cause I'm seriously tired of buying cheap headphones that break in like a month.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Ahh that's good. Thanks for your help. I hope everything goes according to plan, and I don't run into any hidden snares in their policy.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
if my Walmart work experiance is anything, you could just say you 'lost' the receipt, and bring them back.

Only if you have all the original packing and etc.

Heck if BB don't take them, try to retur them to a Walmart, Garden Center (my current Dept~) just got a return on mums bought from Lowes.

Profesco

gone gently
We have a Questions thread. This is the Entertainment section. What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.