• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can i trade Betwen a DS and GBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I have a DS and my friend has a GBA and i'm going to buy a cable link to trade with him , i wanna know if it works between DS and GBA?

P.S: sorry for the bad english

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Don't think so. And I don't think that whole wireless connection thing built-in for Pictochat, etc., applies to GBA.

It's like I said: "Nintendo made a rather big flaw on it." ...IMO

They did that to make you want to buy another Sp.You can't trade Pokemon using a ds.

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
PokeMaster JOE said:
hmmm, so do you think we would be able to do it on D/P??
They're gonna be DS games. It's possible to trade wirelessly.

Unless you mean by GBA...wtf... ._.

Judai Yuki said:
They did that to make you want to buy another Sp.You can't trade Pokemon using a ds.
Good marketing strategy, eh?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
It Really Doesnt Mater You Can Use Both If You Want

Lint

Pyro Trainer
heh, my brother and i found all this out the hard way:
1. DS doesn't work with a GBA/SP in any way
2. the wireless on the DS only works with DS games
3. GBA, SP, it doesn't matter which is used.

i would suggest getting an SP just because of it being a little bit more compact and having lighting screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.