• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can I use Majhost?

X-ice654

Angry Dawn is Angry
Ok I've read the rules but I'm just wonder if I can use Majhost as an image hosting website for here as I already have an acount on Majhost?

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think if it's not on the list of image hosts you can use, you won't be able to but you'd be best to confirm it with one of the mods.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The list of image hosts is just a list of the most commonly used ones. If you have an account with any other host, then use that, it's perfectly fine.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
It should be fine, I'd think. Unless you're posting in the picture thread, then you need to abide by the rules on which image hosts you can use there.

X-ice654

Angry Dawn is Angry
thanks

Thanks that really helps alot. Thanks for the help.