• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can no longer add new friend codes manually. Need help!

EQWashu

Master Pokéwitch
I'm having problems all of a sudden with my friend codes. At first I just thought a person lied about adding me, but I just had a second person say they added me back, but I'm showing up still as provisional on theirs (and we triple-checked our FCs to make sure they were correct). I haven't reset the 3DS system, my FC card shows my 12-digits are still the same, and I turn the system off completely eveynight. It just happened suddenly starting about Tuesday; before that I had no trouble adding 80 other FCs whatsoever (still have 15+ slots left). All friends added prior to this are showing up normally, and I can add friend codes via the PSS on Pokemon X without problems. I really, *REALLY* do not want to reset my FC (which means I lose the safaris I have, and I'll get a newer, most likely crummy safari.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm going bonkers trying to figure out why!

UPDATE: I deleted and re-added a mutual friend, and it worked fine, but no-go on the newer, provisional ones.

Last edited: