• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can Pokemon Rumble U be fully completed on your own if no other human players?

cybersonic233

im asking coz some of the challenges i.e getting all 27 capsules on the Unown level and destroying 10 rockets in the Magnezone level dont seem to allow enough time and the cpus are very unhelpful so can the game be 100% completed if im playing by myself for the whole game?

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
They simply cannot. There are certain tasks (such as the Unown one) that require intelligence that goes beyond the A.I. capabilities of the CPU. If anything, if you have extra Wiimotes, you can try playing by yourself, but I'd imagine that'd be hard. There aren't many opportunities for my friends and I to play together, especially considering classes have started, so it's my only hope of completing the challenges.