• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

can somebody help me?

P

Pikachu_Imatation

does anybody know where i can see the rest of Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snowrunt? i just need the last 15 mins.
EDIT- HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

Last edited by a moderator:

PDL

disenchanted
you might have to wait til it airs again... but who knows when that'll be... -_-

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I missed "Do I hear a Waltz" because I don't get Warner Brothers up at CMU anymore. We'll have to see when they're repeated (if they're repeated).

PDL

disenchanted
now people shouldn't be complaining when they decide to air repeats on saturdays... :p

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm guessing that 4kids will sell the Advance seasons to Cartoon Network pretty soon, that way Pokemon Advance will air on weekend Miguzi.

Still, it'll take them a hell of a long time to get up to Advanced Battle, but CN airing the Advance seasons should be a reality by mid-late 2006. 4kids won't want all these shows to go to waste, and since Master Quest was a success on CN, Pokemon Advance will probably be there shortly.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Ah, I was just thinking about reruns. The one time I'd be alright with KidsWB! airing two new episodes of a time would be this season, because of the weekday programs being replaced. But no, they had to go the orthodox route and air a single episode every week like they should have been doing in the first place. Are they really just gonna give Cartoon Network the recent episodes for reruns?

What terrible planning. :/