• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can somebody please condense the entire plot of Naruto Shippuden into a few posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hywel

I met this great girl who loves pokemon, she's really smart, and I think I might love her. She likes pokemon, but likes Naruto even more. I saw most of the first series back when it was on TV, but I'd never even heard of shippuden before she told me about it.

I looked it up online, and I'm watching it, and it's pretty good. However, I'd like somebody to condense the entire plot of this show into a few posts, including character development, in-jokes, and as much naruto terminology as possible.

I've tried doing some romantic and nerdy things together, like trying some of the many "What naruto character are you?" quizes out there together. Unfortunately, no matter what selection I choose, it keeps telling me I'm Sasuke, which is kinda sad, because that is her least favourite character in the entire show. I'm not trying to offend any Sasuke fans, I'm just saying what she's like.

Note: We both know how to do all of the hand signs. I learned them all this morning.

I'd like this plot-condensing to be done by next monday, because we have a date scheduled for that day. There's an all-you-can-eat special, and I'm thinking of doing some Choji impressions while eating, since I tend to eat a lot. My favourite character in that show is Shikamaru Nara, and hers is Hinata Hyuuga.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Or even better, try watching the entire of Shipuuden before next Monday. Good luck!

That would certainly be something.

Also it's nice to see someone go to these kind of lengths to get a stronger connection with the girl he likes. Especially since it's frickin' Naruto.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
How condensed would you like it? VERY brief, some detail, more detail, or what? Major plot details only, or fillers too?
I could try and do it for you. You said you need it by this Monday, March 26th?

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I don't know man, Naruto's pretty overrated if you ask me. She might not be worth the effort..

I don't think it matters too much what the anime is. She really enjoys it and he said he learned all the hand signs in a morning so he obviously is willing to enjoy it with her.

ForeverFlame

There are thousands of superior Anime for her to watch. I enjoyed Boku no Pico more than I enjoyed Naruto. Just steadily convert her to better Anime by using Death Note or something as a gateway series. In a week or two she'll be bashing Narutards like the rest of us.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Ninja's .

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Sasuke goes emo because he isn't strong enough to kill his brother, so leaves and becomes Orochimaru's ***** to become stronger, than when he finally is strong enough and does kill his brother he goes even more emo because his brother is dead (Seriously, that does happen) and blames it on the leaf village. That's about the extent of Sasuke's character development at least.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I think it's sweet what ur doing for her : ) when I'm at a computer I'll try to sum it up for you

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
There's a point where the bad guys resurrect every dead character in the series to fight against all the good guys and there's this league between the five kages. At least, I think that happens in the manga. No idea if it's happened in the anime yet.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Love, my arse! Wait, that didn't sound right. Who cares if she likes Naruto, ask her out! Animé has nothing to do with dating bar finding someone with similar interests. Naruto as a whole is an overrated boring dragged out series in my opinion. If she dumps you because you end up disliking it, then the girl's an idiot.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Naruto saves Garra from the Akatski then goes to find Orochimaru to see Sasuke then goes to train but the Aktski kill Asuma and Naruto and Shikamaru defeat two more Akatski members. Sasuke forms a team and kills Deidara and then Jiraiya goes to face the leader but dies. Sasuke kills his brother and then learns a shocking secret. When Naruto finds out about Jiraiya he goes to train and then defeat the leader. After a few days Sasuke goes to a the Kage meeting and fights them all and a war happens thanks to Tobi.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Love, my arse! Wait, that didn't sound right. Who cares if she likes Naruto, ask her out! Animé has nothing to do with dating bar finding someone with similar interests. Naruto as a whole is an overrated boring dragged out series in my opinion. If she dumps you because you end up disliking it, then the girl's an idiot.

Wait, he hasn't asked her out?

*checks OP*

Dude! Ask her out already!

Hywel

Yeah, I've asked her out. She said yes! -happydance-

But yeah, I learned all the hand signs in one morning, before work. around 7:30 to 9. Though to be honest, I did look up some of the signs on google images.

One time, when I was with her, my idiot ex-girlfriend saw us talking, and blindsided her to the ground with a tackle. She's huge, dumb, and I only dated her for money. It lasted two weeks, then I decided no ammount of money was worth staying with her. So anyway, I help her up, and expect her to ask for help, or quote the TV show, or something. Instead, she glares at her, and kicks her *** with a speed and intensity I have never seen before in person. I noticed her fighting style had some similarities to the counter-and-block-happy Hyuuga Byakugan technique, but I'm sure that was nothing. She didn;t spontaneously get those eyes, the fighting styles just looked simillar. It was awesome, anyway. After my ex ran for her life, I congratulated my love for how awesome she was. Turns out, I'm the first guy who thought it was cool, the rest thought it was weird. So, another thing we have in common: We both like epic fight scenes.

Another time when I was with her, I made a rather funny joke, comparing the two of us, and a third wheel guy that was hanging around with me, to a ninja team, with one girl and two guys. She really liked that, and suddenly, without thinking, we jumped up, and did the handsigned for our favourite jutsus: She did the Byakugan, and I did the Shadow Imitation Jutsu sign.(Rat.) The third wheel stared, completely bewildered, then left. The other people in the room had no idea what was going on, but we did, and that was enough.

We kissed.

So yeah, the summarised plot-thing would be great. You can leave out most filler, unless it's particularly funny. She sometimes compares my appetite to Choji's, but it's all lighthearted joking. I responded by saying that she was my butterfly. Some people listening in groaned loudly, but she loved it

I've seen most of the first series of Naruto, when he was a kid, and I'm up to episode 14 of Shippuden right now, with episode 15 loading in a seperate tab right now as I speak. So, if anyone could help me impress the love of my life, that'd be great.

Also, I know Sasuke isn't really that well-liked, but... Oh, who am I kidding, he's lamer than Aquaman! But anyway, I'm pretty sure some things happen in shippuden besides the stuff involving Sasuke.

(Seriously, she's the complete package. I love everything about her. She's a genius, and great at all video games! Even FPS, which I suck at. She's a wonderful, sweet, caring, adorably nerdy girl, and I think I might marry her someday. Also, she's hot.)

Also, I've seen Death Note, and so has she. Last Wednesday, she bought a Pokemon White cart on amazon, and she's started to play the pokemon games, so that she'd have another thing in common between us. It's only fair that I make an effort to load up on Naturo knowledge and trivia. Real relationships are when both people do nice things for each other. Also, I think I could probably write a romance novel about us, becuase we are so perfect for each other! Everyone even makes jokes about us being a cute couple, and we totally agree. This is much better than before we were dating, when people thought we were related, or secretly the same person, or something like that.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Really I love Sasuke I find him sexy. not sure why he has so much hate. Then again I like emo boys

Status
Not open for further replies.