• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can somebody please condense the entire plot of Naruto Shippuden into a few posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
man, if i met a chick who told me she was into anime and loved naruto, i'd have mixed reactions. i'd be all like: "babe, why dont you come over to my place and we can watch some real anime (cuz screw naruto)?"

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
man, if i met a chick who told me she was into anime and loved naruto, i'd have mixed reactions. i'd be all like: "babe, why dont you come over to my place and we can watch some real anime (cuz screw naruto)?"

If anyone ACTUALLY uttered that sentence to a human female in complete seriousness I would give them five dollars.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
challenge so accepted.

Uhhhh....if you want a good action anime, watch Soul Eater. Or anything else. Even Bleach or D. Grey Man! Anything but Naruto!

I'm sorry, I haven't gotten through the first five episodes. I could summarize the first four if you'd like...

Seriously, if the two of you really like anime, start off with stuff like Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fruits Basket, Death Note, etc. They're the "classics" of anime. Then once you find your tastes, branch out with My Bride is a Mermaid, Spice and Wolf, Black Butler, Soul Eater, and slightly less well known amines like that.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Uhhhh....if you want a good action anime, watch Soul Eater. Or anything else. Even Bleach or D. Grey Man! Anything but Naruto!

I'm sorry, I haven't gotten through the first five episodes. I could summarize the first four if you'd like...

Seriously, if the two of you really like anime, start off with stuff like Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Fruits Basket, Death Note, etc. They're the "classics" of anime. Then once you find your tastes, branch out with My Bride is a Mermaid, Spice and Wolf, Black Butler, Soul Eater, and slightly less well known amines like that.

And Gurren Lagann. Don't forget Gurren Lagann.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
And Gurren Lagann. Don't forget Gurren Lagann.

Lol.. Gurren Lagann, Deathnote, FruitBasket etc are all in the overhyped animé-thread xD

Does nobody recommend Wolf's Rain anymore? Did everybody just simply forget or something?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Lol.. Gurren Lagann, Deathnote, FruitBasket etc are all in the overhyped animé-thread xD

Does nobody recommend Wolf's Rain anymore? Did everybody just simply forget or something?

So? Just because an anime is overhyped by fans doesn't make the show itself bad.

Wolf's Rain was okay but there are a lot of parts that really dragged on longer than they should have. And talk about a downer ending.

~Darkfire~

Quite funny at times
The manga may be a rout you want to take. The story progresses much faster, and you won't miss any important details.

Last edited:

Hywel

So, about the other anime you all mentioned...

We've both already seen Death Note, most of Pokemon, all of Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, and a couple of episodes of Dragon Ball Z, but we saw them together, started halfway through the series, and spent most of the time giggling at how strange it was.

What other anime do you think we should try? We aren't into all that magical girl stuff, we preffer anime with action, drama, explosions, fight scenes, maybe-superpowers, and epic battles!

We were thinking of giving full metal alchemist a go, the adverts make it seem pretty good. What is it about?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
So, about the other anime you all mentioned...

We've both already seen Death Note, most of Pokemon, all of Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, and a couple of episodes of Dragon Ball Z, but we saw them together, started halfway through the series, and spent most of the time giggling at how strange it was.

What other anime do you think we should try? We aren't into all that magical girl stuff, we preffer anime with action, drama, explosions, fight scenes, maybe-superpowers, and epic battles!

We were thinking of giving full metal alchemist a go, the adverts make it seem pretty good. What is it about?

You shouldn't bump a month old topic like that.

Anyways, Fullmetal Alchemist is great and I think you'd like it. Make sure you watch Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood though, it sticks to the plot of the original manga and has a much better story.
It's about two brothers who lose their mother at a young age. With the science of alchemy they try to bring her back from the dead. They fail, causing Edward to lose his arm and leg and Alphonse to lose his entire body, with his soul now bonded to a suit of armor. Ed joins the military as a State Alchemist and him and Alphonse begin to search for the Philosopher's Stone, an item with untold alchemic powers in hopes that the brothers can get their bodies back to normal.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions

Baccano!. It has all that and more.

Mankanshoku Mako

We were thinking of giving full metal alchemist a go, the adverts make it seem pretty good.

That's definitely a good plan. If you plan watching both the original and 2009 remake of it, I'd recommend the original first because a lot of events that are shared between both versions are fleshed out further in the original.

We aren't into all that magical girl stuff, we preffer anime with action, drama, explosions, fight scenes, maybe-superpowers, and epic battles!
Other than FMA, I'd recommend searching out Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(27 episodes) or Shakugan no Shana(3 seasons, 24 episodes each). Both would fill your listed quota.

Status
Not open for further replies.