• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can somebody please condense the entire plot of Naruto Shippuden into a few posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Kurosaki-kunnn!!!

Inoueeeeee!!!

Hey hey, leave that to the "Can somebody please condense the entire plot of Bleach into a few posts" Thread.

Besides its

SAKURA-CHAN!!!!!

SASUKE-KUN!!!!

NARUTO!!!!

for this thread. :p

As for the OP. Congrats on getting your girlfriend. Now if only you and her could move on to another anime..... like say One Piece?

Edit: To answer the topic, Naruto comes back only to find out his training was worth sh!t. Gets more training while Sasuke gets more Hax. This continues to now where they are at a mix of training and hax but mostly hax.

Oh and Naruto becomes a whiny, teary and all around big bi!ch when they announced that Sasuke is a criminal. You would think Sakura would do that but nope. Naruto got down on his knees and cried to let Sasuke live..... Then Sakura tried to kill Sasuke only to fail. Its too bad Sasuke failed in his attempt to kill her or at the very least injure her.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
So much hate for Naruto even though its like the best anime

Autis-misc

Abridger

Jb

Tsun in the streets
She's huge, dumb, and I only dated her for money.
So you're a gold digger? You're the worst type of person.

It lasted two weeks, then I decided no ammount of money was worth staying with her. So anyway, I help her up, and expect her to ask for help, or quote the TV show, or something. Instead, she glares at her, and kicks her *** with a speed and intensity I have never seen before in person. I noticed her fighting style had some similarities to the counter-and-block-happy Hyuuga Byakugan technique, but I'm sure that was nothing. She didn;t spontaneously get those eyes, the fighting styles just looked simillar. It was awesome, anyway. After my ex ran for her life, I congratulated my love for how awesome she was. Turns out, I'm the first guy who thought it was cool, the rest thought it was weird. So, another thing we have in common: We both like epic fight scenes.

Another time when I was with her, I made a rather funny joke, comparing the two of us, and a third wheel guy that was hanging around with me, to a ninja team, with one girl and two guys. She really liked that, and suddenly, without thinking, we jumped up, and did the handsigned for our favourite jutsus: She did the Byakugan, and I did the Shadow Imitation Jutsu sign.(Rat.) The third wheel stared, completely bewildered, then left. The other people in the room had no idea what was going on, but we did, and that was enough.

People like you make me avoid anime cons.

We kissed.

So yeah, the summarised plot-thing would be great. You can leave out most filler, unless it's particularly funny. She sometimes compares my appetite to Choji's, but it's all lighthearted joking. I responded by saying that she was my butterfly. Some people listening in groaned loudly, but she loved it

I've seen most of the first series of Naruto, when he was a kid, and I'm up to episode 14 of Shippuden right now, with episode 15 loading in a seperate tab right now as I speak. So, if anyone could help me impress the love of my life, that'd be great.

Also, I know Sasuke isn't really that well-liked, but... Oh, who am I kidding, he's lamer than Aquaman! But anyway, I'm pretty sure some things happen in shippuden besides the stuff involving Sasuke.

(Seriously, she's the complete package. I love everything about her. She's a genius, and great at all video games! Even FPS, which I suck at. She's a wonderful, sweet, caring, adorably nerdy girl, and I think I might marry her someday. Also, she's hot.)

Also, I've seen Death Note, and so has she. Last Wednesday, she bought a Pokemon White cart on amazon, and she's started to play the pokemon games, so that she'd have another thing in common between us. It's only fair that I make an effort to load up on Naturo knowledge and trivia. Real relationships are when both people do nice things for each other. Also, I think I could probably write a romance novel about us, becuase we are so perfect for each other! Everyone even makes jokes about us being a cute couple, and we totally agree. This is much better than before we were dating, when people thought we were related, or secretly the same person, or something like that.

Kissing even though you just asked her out? W/e, I don't really think you need cram something as horrible as Naruto to impress a girl.

So much hate for Naruto even though its like the best anime

Would you like ketchup with that fail?

Oh, and..

Inuyasha!!

KAGOOOMEEEE!

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Your loss.

Aaaal!

Brooootheeeer!

If you are in the con then its a gain to avoid it. ZING!

LUFFY!!!
ZORO!!!
USOPP!!!
SANJI!!!
NAMI/NAMI-SWAN!!!
ROBIN/ROBIN-CWAN
FRANKY!!!
BROOK!!!
CHOPPER/TANUKI-san!!!!
SUNNY GO!!!
MERRY GO!!!

PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE DAMN ONE PIECE CAST!!!!!

THEY NEVER STOP YELLING IN THE ANIME OR MANGA.

Hywel

Quick note:

I only became a gold digger for the one girl, and stopped after 2 weeks when my morals and conscience made me stop. Her ridiculous napoleon complex also contributed to the breakup. To be honest, I don't even know why I posted it.

I'm trying to be in a much better relationship now.

Hywel

Why hasn't anyone said anything useful yet? All you are doing is complaining about how much you hate the show.

...And Sasuke.

Vernikova

Champion
Why hasn't anyone said anything useful yet? All you are doing is complaining about how much you hate the show.

...And Sasuke.

Because it's already been summed up and it's a bad show.

Mankanshoku Mako

...And Sasuke.

Complaints about Naruto are probably better for finding out about it than plot summaries, you'll get a more accurate picture of what the shows like.

Hywel

-.-

I asked for the plot to be condensed into a few posts, not for everyone to moan about sasuke, and screaming in animes. Everyone screams in animes, except for the people who don't.

By the way, I noticed this in episode 12. Art error? Or, is he dreaming about something or someone?

541431_195788100532147_100003028759844_331040_940993253_n.jpg

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I asked for the plot to be condensed into a few posts, not for everyone to moan about sasuke, and screaming in animes. Everyone screams in animes, except for the people who don't.

By the way, I noticed this in episode 12. Art error? Or, is he dreaming about something or someone?

541431_195788100532147_100003028759844_331040_940993253_n.jpg

He's obviously dreaming about Sasuke.

Hywel

Nah, h's probably dreaming about Bushy Brow. Or Bushier Brow. Or Billboard Brow.

...Wow. This show is not kind to people with brows.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.

Welcome to the Alt Anime forum. I think the complaints are evidence enough that you should visit the wikipedia page or disregard the series entirely, as it is mostly a waste of time.

Nah, h's probably dreaming about Bushy Brow. Or Bushier Brow. Or Billboard Brow.

...Wow. This show is not kind to people with brows.

I assume that's why so many of the characters cover up with headbands.

Hywel

Are you kidding me?

Count how many of the characters wear their headbands in places other than their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.