• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Holopleather

Funtank
If anyone has one they don’t want to use, I would like to use a Clover Topping to evolve my Milcery into Alcreamie (it’s just my favorite topping aesthetically).

I Understand it’s a drop at the Battle Cafe however I haven’t gotten one from there yet and I don’t know how long it will take to eventually get one.

If someone could just trade me any Pokémon at all that’s holding one that would swell, if you are generous.

Im afraid don’t have much valuable I can offer aside from maybe some Shield exclusives or a random Sobble, but I do have a few hundred Pokémon so if you have one in mind I can look and see if I have it.

SW-4887-0913-5392

reply or contact me via:
halbrook.ebooks@gmail.com

Xuxuba

Hi do you have an sweet apple or an low level appletun? I can give you for my clover topping.

Xuxuba

Oh no sorry just remembered my other profile that has the clover topping doesn't have an Nintendo network account.

Xuxuba

It is better to give the link code in private i think.

But dont worry if i am able to find a clover on my other profile before you find someone else i will trade it with you

Xuxuba

Here is to prove that i have one but couldnt connect because i thought that profile had the online service when it didnt

tumblr_q1k7aftaLX1r54gnbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_q1k7bzByaY1r54gnbo1_1280.jpg