• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

can someone help me

Espeon is my favorite pokemon. unlike other its fast and strong. and very very cute. dont like using him as passer. shes got the speed. to always hit first, trick is nasty. you pass rather nasty item to someone it really hurts them

Trained its Evs - Spattack/Speed/HP

Abilities
Signal Beam
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Trick

second poke is

Scrafty - I choice him cause he covers espeons weakness really well. I perfer ice punch cause deals with more threats , Yes I admite Hi-jump-kick is nasty stap but if you become unluck really damages your pokemon

hp/patt/def/sp def

Drain punch
Ice Punch
Stone Edge
Crunch

Question is I need to know what is other good pokemon for my team. anyone give me some advice for these only two pokemon been leveling. help pls

Last edited:

jimboslice856

Fire Trainer
volcarana
252 spatk 252 speed
giga drain
quiver dance
heat wave/fiery dance
bug buzz
after 1 quiver dance its unstoppable
i also use a espeon as my lead with dw ability magic boucne its great i use lucrario instead of scrafty n my third is volcarana works out for me give it a try

volcarana
252 spatk 252 speed
giga drain
quiver dance
heat wave/fiery dance
bug buzz
after 1 quiver dance its unstoppable
i also use a espeon as my lead with dw ability magic boucne its great i use lucrario instead of scrafty n my third is volcarana works out for me give it a try

there both really good fighting types scrafty got immunity to psythics and cause use dark attacks like crunch. thinking trying volcarana. also put a gengar in my party sense last night. hes a beast