1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Can the 23rd season be a separate story?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Ashton Ketchum, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashton Ketchum

Ashton Ketchum Well-Known Member

I'll be honest - watching trailer of next season, it makes me stronger wish that the new season with a trip to the entire region would be a separate saga. Which probably ended on Sinnoh (because - SINNOH CONFIRMED). And next 24th season was completely other saga in Galar, with "Sword and Shield" in title, with more better design, and more cool Ash in XY(Z) style. How do think - can be "Pocket Monster" could be separate saga in 23th season, and seasons 24 and 25 could be different saga?

2. Bortgreen

Bortgreen Pocket Monsters looks great!

The way it looks like it might even go beyond the Galar games, since they're not tied to it
    Like I always say, people were thinking Ash would leave the school to go in a journey around Alola after the first year and here we are without even a graduation
    (and I don't think XYZ Ash is going to return so soon)

BabaVanga likes this.
  3. Sushi

Sushi unspecified Staff Member Super Mod

We have an Anime Spoilers section, where there are various threads on the upcoming series where you can post your speculations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.