• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can the 23rd season be a separate story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Ketchum

I'll be honest - watching trailer of next season, it makes me stronger wish that the new season with a trip to the entire region would be a separate saga. Which probably ended on Sinnoh (because - SINNOH CONFIRMED). And next 24th season was completely other saga in Galar, with "Sword and Shield" in title, with more better design, and more cool Ash in XY(Z) style. How do think - can be "Pocket Monster" could be separate saga in 23th season, and seasons 24 and 25 could be different saga?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
The way it looks like it might even go beyond the Galar games, since they're not tied to it
Like I always say, people were thinking Ash would leave the school to go in a journey around Alola after the first year and here we are without even a graduation
(and I don't think XYZ Ash is going to return so soon)

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
We have an Anime Spoilers section, where there are various threads on the upcoming series where you can post your speculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.