• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can we expect the Unova Elite Four members to appear in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

I was thinking how we saw all four lovely Elite Members back in the Sinnoh Saga. I was wondering, does anyone reckon the Elite Four of Unova will appear at all in the series?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Maybe

It's possible

Who knows

gliscor&yanmega

I don't see why not.

I enjoyed seeing all the Elite Four plus Cynthia back in Sinnoh, hopefully the same thing happens here, and maybe have a 2-3 min arc with them each or something.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Yes, we wouldn't they? Or did you mean all of them? Now thats a different story.... though I still think all of them will. Oh and please don't say Caitlin will appear just to mention the Sinnoh Battle Frontier.....*Rolls eyes*

kemal07

Speaking about Caitlin, maybe that's why there wasn't a Sinnoh Frontier saga, as it would of confuse us viewers in a way that she was young in the saga but suddenly grew up in Best wishes. The writers may indeed have saved her for Best Wishes.

pokechamp95

kanto champion
its possible we did see elite four members in kanto (indigo league),orange islands,hoenn,battle frontier (kanto) and sinnoh so it is a possibility that we might see some elite four members or member

Last edited:

NES

Flip me to the side!
I'm not sure, they certainly have changed a lot of things from Sinnoh (which was a good saga), and that may as well go for game characters. But we have seen Bel so far, so my best guess is that other game canon characters outside the gym leaders/plasma, will appear in the show as well.

They will save them for later on though, at least that's my guess.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
no

10 chars

Reasoning behind this? "No" is not good enough.

I think that there is no reason for them not to, even if it is for a short 5 minutes or if we have an episode focusing on all of them. They deserve some recognition from the Anime.

And I am being somewhat Bias, I would kill to see Caitlin and Giima in the anime.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I think we'll see some of the Unova Elite Four members in Best Wishes, yes. Notice that I said "some". I really feel that Best Wishes is like OS, so we will probably get at least two Elite Four members in the anime. I'm personally hoping for Shikimi and Giima, but there is no guarantee that the writers will showcase those two specifically. They could showcase Renbu and Caitlin, Caitlin and Giima, or any combination really.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
hopefully not the psyphic one lol she creeps me out for some reason

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
we'll probably see them all. We saw all five in DP and it went pretty good. I don't see why the writers wouldn't do that sort of thing again.

Cobalt_Latios

I think we'll see some of the Unova Elite Four members in Best Wishes, yes. Notice that I said "some". I really feel that Best Wishes is like OS, so we will probably get at least two Elite Four members in the anime. I'm personally hoping for Shikimi and Giima, but there is no guarantee that the writers will showcase those two specifically. They could showcase Renbu and Caitlin, Caitlin and Giima, or any combination really.
Hypothetical theory here: If we do end up getting the main segments to Team Plasma (doubtful, mainly because of the way TG was treated), there's a chance we'll see Adeku talking with N at some point.

But seeing as that theory is next to moot, well, anyone works just as well.

C_L

catzeye

Writer's Block
I would hope they would appear. It would be nice to see them in the anime. I'm sure the Champion will appear at least but I hope the Elite 4 do too.

I think some people are worried about them not appearing because of the fast-pace of this saga. Even though it's going a lot faster I don't think the writers will skip showcasing at least some of the Elite 4 in the anime.

i hope so, i have high hopes that Ash will get to challenge them this region.

with the cynthia continuation in the games i wouldnt be surprised if he at least gets to challenge her at some point.

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
I'm sure they'll show up, and I'm also sure Ash will challenge at least half them and get humiliatingly curb stomped, and I'll roll my eyes at how stupidly broken they are, while everyone else in the forum praises them like they're gods.

....god this anime's repetition can depress me sometimes.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I don't see why not. This saga is already quite fast paced, so throwing in the Unova Elite 4s (and possibly the champion) would slow it down a bit. Moreover, the elite 4s have made appearances in the previous sagas, but there was always room for improvements; so hopefully they will fulfill those by showcasing Unova elite 4s.

thunderblade12

There's no way of knowing for sure, but considering they did it in Sinnoh and that was a big success with the fans, it'd be a huge step backwards if they didn't continue showcasing the Elite 4. Flint and Cynthia really added a lot to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.