• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

can you draw

I can draw a little. I've been drawing for about five years, but I haven't been practicing a lot lately.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Yes, I'm actually an animator!:p

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
*points to signature*

I'm a naturally-born artist, according to Mom. Wasn't until middle school when I (finally) took art lessons that I showed signs of improvement. My art teacher knew I had the talent. I wish I could should her what I can do now...

Skydra

I can draw okay, but human's are my weak point.

Profesco

gone gently
Only Pokemon.

But I never try to draw anything else, so maybe...

kochoupink

butts lol
"They were learning to draw."
"Draw what?"
"Treacle, of course. It was a treacle well."

yeah. i draw cartoons. i draw "anime and manga" styled, or "americanized(?)". no other way to describe it lol.
i get complimented but i really don't see my work as anything amazing. just a kid passing time.