• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

can you draw

THa pkmn masta

Master Trainer
um not really but i have something awsome called COPY and PAST XD

GaZsTiC

Alternating
It's actually quite depressing when your dream job would be a mangaka and you can't draw...

THa pkmn masta

Master Trainer
Mangaka???

whats a mangaka job or whatever i guess its righting pictures or something

THa pkmn masta

Master Trainer
ok BUT atleast i still have copy and past my dear friends

THa pkmn masta

Master Trainer

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
I'm not really an artist, more of a cartoonist. My drawings usually have an anime flair to them, though it's not really intentional.
I blame all those years of being obsessed with Sailor Moon/Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh/Pokemon etc...

Spade616

yes im pretty good at drawing anime style and im actually thinking of putting up an online gallery, but work keeps on delaying it :(

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.

Your art is pretty good. You've nailed down the basics of anime/moe style. The only suggestion is to try other styles, in order to see what you are best at.

As a mangaka in training, it's very important that I do know how to draw. And very well too.

Your drawings may be good, but here in the States, you've got little to no chance of becoming a real manga writer and illustrator. Even more so in Japan, where they are xenophobic as hell. Sorry.

river-wolf

Onward to Kalos!
I used to be able to, but I can't really now because I haven't practiced. XP

card986

I can draw real good when i put effort into it. but im not a natural drawer and when im just messing around i have the worst handwriting in the world and my circles look like triangles.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
I don't know...what do you think? http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=472291 :p

I've been drawing my entire life, without under taking any lessons other than Art in school (which is also what I've taken for A Levels) I tend to draw from the top of my head alot, though I do need references when drawing something for the first time ever, so I tend to draw from photos or an object infront of me occasionally.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
I've always been into drawing. I've developed like a Saturday morning cartoon style. I wish I could draw with a manga style, but despite my best efforts I cannot. I'll just keep trying to acheive that goal.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Yes. I doodle almost all the time and when a whole year passed I have four whole notepads/sketchbooks filled with scribbles of portable abominations.

Started drawing humans seriously last year, trying to avoid the typical 'shovel' face I see drawn now and then.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Yes i can draw. My friends say i'm an awesome drawer. My style is like a combination between 1930 cartoons & Anime'ish feelings. I can draw relly good on normal paper, Photoshop & Paint.

Rave

Banned
I draw random figures.

chimkong

Yeah, I can certainly draw ;) and pretty good too, thank you very much :p Haven't drawn a lot of stuff in yeeeaarrrsss though :3 And believe it or not, I've inherited it from my (late) grandad, yipppeeee! *childish clap*

~CK