• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can you even remember what SPPF looked like before?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Woah, there used to be a radio? I should have joined years ago.

There was a stickied thread and an FTP server for adding music on to. That was about it. The FTP crashed and it was brushed under the carpet.

Mister_SGG

Nearing on two years of my membership here, it has changed drastically, so anyone only one or two years older must be like "Yo get on my level homes"

When did Social Groups get the axe?

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I miss the old Club/Group system.
I think those where stopped because they where basically turning into forum wars xD

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
The one thing I miss are the social clubs, but apparently they were causing a lot of problems for the moderators, or so I was told.

People began misusing the social group function by trolling and attention whoring. That's all I remember seeing from that.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I started in 2006, so I suppose the things I remember most were the banners at the top (Particularly the one that said "Do us a Favor: Read the Rules!") And the much more lively Comic subforum of which I frequented more than anything else. I haven't had much trouble navigating the system, but I've always used a Mac to access the forums, so maybe I just never noticed the difference.

If you look up the forums on the Wayback Machine, you can go on a super-awesome Nostalgia trip. I do it all the time. It's really fun. If you look hard enough, you might even find some dead comics from the age of yesteryear.