• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

can you please rate my BF team?

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!
here it is:

swampert lv.65
quirky
endeavor
counter
earthquake
water pulse
hp:228
att:164
def:138
sp.att:149
sp.def:132
spe:109
item:scope lens

armaldo lv.65
hasty
iron tail
body slam
rock blast
swords dance
hp:193
att:178
def:139
sp.att:118
sp.def:136
spe:92
item:shell bell

metagross lv.65
sassy
sludge bomb
psychic
meteor mash
ice punch
hp:208
att:210
def:184
sp.att:155
sp.def:144
spe:116
item:leftovers

please rate!

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
rates in bold
leafeyjarrod said:
here it is:

swampert lv.65
Brave
curse
ice beam
earthquake
surf
hp:228
att:164
def:138
sp.att:149
sp.def:132
spe:109
item:scope lens/leftovers

endivoir or w/e sucks

armaldo lv.65
adamant
iron tail
body slam
rock blast/rock slide
swords dance
hp:193
att:178
def:139
sp.att:118
sp.def:136
spe:92
item:shell bell

this one is actually quite good

metagross lv.65
Adamant
sludge bomb
Explosion
meteor mash
Earthquake
hp:208
att:210
def:184
sp.att:155
sp.def:144
spe:116
item:leftovers/choice band

look at its attack stat compared to its special attack stat... ATK stat is about 25% better right?

please rate!

if you give choice band to gross than give lefties to swampy

btw, too many physical attackers.. i know you didnt mean it that way but well it is.... get rid of armaldo for starmie

And yet, it moves!
to get those natures and egg moves i'd have to start over again...but as for everything else i'll start changing as soon as i get off the internet. i can't give meta EQ cause i already used the tm on swampy. and starmie...don't you think that 2 grass weaknesses would be a bit bad? and, which one did you say was actually good?

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
well it seems like you love armaldo so you can keep it if you want its MS is pretty good... well Metagross without EQ is pretty pointless... and why did you use EQ on swampy when it learns it naturally?

anyways you can subsistute swampy for starmie if you want

its recommended that u start over for those natures but if you dont want to.. DONT

metagross can also be jolly or timid as well as adamant ur choice you want more defense go with impish, want speed go with jolly, want pure attacking power go with adamant

starmie set
modest/timid
Surf
Recover
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

that with natural cure and lefties will kill everything not faster than it

And yet, it moves!
well yeah, i do love armaldo. as for the EQ thing, i used it because i was to lazy to train before seafloor cavern. i might catch a staryu to see if i like it or not.