• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can you please rate my pokemon team? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron1290

Here is my team for black and white 2
Please rate it fairly and decide if its good or not - - - from 1= Bad. 10 = Good.

Milotic - hydropump - Toxic - Sleep talk- Rest

Ditto - With imposter

Blissy - Sing, Endevuour - Dream eater - Minimize

Dragonite - Hurracane - draco meteor- toxic - protect

Stunfisk -Fissure - discharge - scald - bounce

Heracross - mergahorn - Bugbite - Megahorn - Reversal

Please rate it :)

BTW---- 1st post and 1st thread... yay!

aaron1290

Here is my team for black and white 2
Please rate it fairly and decide if its good or not - - - from 1= Bad. 10 = Good.

Milotic - hydropump - Toxic - Sleep talk- Rest - Holding mystic water

Ditto - With imposter - holding a oran berry

Blissy - Sing, Endevuour - Dream eater - Minimize - Holding a focus band

Dragonite - Hurracane - draco meteor- toxic - protect - holding a dragon fang ( i think thats what boosts dragon type moves )

Stunfisk -Fissure - discharge - scald - bounce - Holding a shell bell

Heracross - mergahorn - Bugbite - Megahorn - Reversal - holding a choise scarf

Please rate it :)

BTW---- 1st post and 1st thread... yay!

Blissy is my Defensive wall and puts pokemon to sleep.
Stunkfisk is my Status inflictor and a weak attacker
Dragonite is my all out attacker
Heracross is my ^^
milotic is my all arounder - includes Rest for healing and sleep talk for attacking while asleep
Ditto is there for ghost and types like that.

i hope i got this right.

aaron1290

Blissy is my Defensive wall and puts pokemon to sleep.
Stunkfisk is my Status inflictor and a weak attacker
Dragonite is my all out attacker
Heracross is my ^^
milotic is my all arounder - includes Rest for healing and sleep talk for attacking while asleep
Ditto is there for ghost and types like that.

i hope i got this right.

I forgot abilililitys

Ditto - imposter
Milotic - marvel scale
Heracross - guts
Dragonite - inner focus
Stunkfisk - Static
Blissy - natural cure

aaron1290

i dont understand Evs and natures....

I read the post i still didnt understand it..

Usatoday

Eternal God
Could you stop triple posting and read up on evs and natures on smogon

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan

Ilan

Last edited:

aaron1290

Forget i ever posted on this.
i dont get it
simple.
and next time try to be more nicer to someone who is new to pokemon, Ev and stuff and never has actualy set up a competitive team
and wouldnt you assume i would want a blissy to have good HP and defence?
Good day.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
No i want this as a competitive team not a in game team

Just because one person wasn't too nice to you doesn't mean you need to get angry at the rest of us. I'm just trying to help.

This isn't a competitive team by rules unless it has EVs and natures. I can help you design decent spreads for your Pokemon if you'd like.

Also Blissey makes a great Special wall, but has terrible physical Defense.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
would you really be able to help me?
Sevensevens?

Sure.

Alright, let's take a look at your team as it stands.

Milotic: Milotic is infamous as a premier UU Special wall. With 125 Base Special Defense, he take special hits easily. However, seeing as you've already got Blissey for taking Special hits, may I recommend Skarmory or Suicune?

Ditto: Ditto's pretty simple. He's a Revenge killer normally. After your opponent manages to KO one of your Pokemon, you send him out to finish off the weakened enemy.

Blissey: Blissey is arguably the best Special wall in the game. With a great Special Defense stat and the highest HP stat in the game, he takes little damage from any Special attack.

Dragonite: Dragonite makes a great Sweeper, and the set you've got isn't bad. Sweepers are meant to KO as many of your opponent's Pokemon as possible before they faint.

Stunfisk: Stunfisk is a good Support pokemon, but he's pretty outclassed. I'd recommend something like Umbreon or, once again, Skarmory to take his place. His stats are pretty low, and while his typing isn't bad, he'll be KO'd pretty fast, possibly before he can do anything.

Heracross: Heracross is a devastating physical sweeper, capable of KOing almost anything that doesn't resist his twin STAB attacks. However... You've got Megahorn listed twice.

Give me a few minutes to get EV spreads and Natures posted for your team. Also, consider replacing Milotic with Suicune and Stunfisk with Skarmory or Umbreon.

AeroKorogu

Can't rate it very well without much detail...but my rating right now is...:

you wrote megahorn for heracross twice...unless "mergahorn" is an attack...for heracross' moveset I recommend keeping megahorn, and getting close combat, U-turn, and reversal, and then making it hold the flame orb if it's ability is guts...reversals power increases the lower your HP is, the flame orb will inflict burn, causing your HP to go down, also activating the guts ability...

as for the rest of your team, it all looks okay...not the best but okay...except get a dragonite with an ability that raises special attack, and then teach it draco meteor (last resort move), thunder, rain dance, and a fire or flying type move(flamethrower or aerial ace...something with okay power and good accuracy)

aaron1290

Instead of Milotic how about gengar?

Levitate

Destiny bond

Hypnosis

Nightmare

Dream eater

Substitute

How do i change my signiture my stupid big bro changed it just now...

ITS A LIE

And for the heracross with 2 megahorns

Replace one megahorn with Close combat

Last edited:

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Instead of Milotic how about gengar?

Levitate

Destiny bond

Hypnosis

Nightmare

Dream eater

Substitute

How do i change my signiture my stupid big bro changed it just now...

ITS A LIE

And for the heracross with 2 megahorns

Replace one megahorn with Close combat
To change sig, go to top of page and click settings. Then in the left baryou should see change signature.

Hypnosis is too unreliable to use competitively. Also, no one will stay in when asleep, so Dream Eater wont be worth the spot. I recommend you use Shadow Ball and Focus Blast instead. Nightmare also wont do the expecteddamage, so maybe Pain Split to damage the opponent and heal yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.