• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can you please rate my pokemon team? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
If you insist on keeping Milotic, this is the only set I know to produce decent results.

Milotic @ Leftovers
Calm nature - Marvel Scale ability
EVs: 248 HP, 196 Defense, 60 Special Defense, 4 Speed
-Scald
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Dragon Tail

This set is great. Scald is his primary Attacking move, having only slightly less power than Surf, and a high chance to Burn the opponent. Burns halve the opponent's Attack stat, which could be crippling to a physical sweeper. Rest has two effects on Milotic; firstly it heals him back to full health, and secondly it raises his Defense by 50% because of Marvel Scale. Sleep Talk is sort of obvious. Now, normally when your opponent sees you using a ResTalker, he will send something out to set up on you, for instance Sword's Dance Scizor or something similar. For that we have Dragon Tail. Dragon Tail forces the opponent to switch, and negates all boosted stats he may have accumulated.

Now, if you want Suicune instead, try the classic set known as Crocune

Suicune @ Leftovers OR Life Orb
Modest nature - Pressure ability
EVs: 252 Special Attack, 196 Defense, 56 HP
-Calm Mind
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Surf

Calm Mind boosts his decent Special Attack to insane levels, letting him hit even things that resist Surf hard. Rest and Sleep Talk is obvious, but he doesn't get the benefit of Marvel Scale. Surf is his attacking move of choice, having 100% accuracy and a good base power.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Relaxed nature - Imposter ability
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Special Defense, 4 Defense
-Transform

Really, this is his only viable set. Choice Scarf and Imposter let him turn into whatever Pokemon your opponent is using, and then outspeed him and KO him with his own moves. Then, switch back to one of your other Pokemon and reset him for use again later in the match.

Blissey...

Blissey @ Leftovers
Calm nature - Natural Cure ability
EVs: 252 Special Defense, 252 Defense, 4 HP
-Seismic Toss
-Toxic
-Softboiled
-Aromatherapy OR Wish

Blissey is an amazing Special wall and a great support Pokemon. Seismic Toss is his primary way of dishing out damage. While 100 damage a turn might not be a whole lot, your enemy won't be doing that much to you, and the difference is that you have over 600 HP while the average Pokemon has 300-400 HP. Toxic is for bulkier threats or Ghosts that aren't hit by Seismic Toss. Softboiled heals you for half your health each use, very useful. The last slot is up to you. I'd recommend Aromatherapy as it heals all your team's status conditions, but you could also use Wish. If you use Wish and then switch into a Pokemon you want healed, provided it survives, Wish should heal it to full or nearly full HP.

Dragonite...

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Modest nature - Multiscale ability
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Special Attack, 4 Special Defense
-Draco Meteor
-Hurricane
-Surf OR Thunder Wave
-Roost

Dragonite makes a great bulky Sweeper in my experience. This set is designed to maximize longevity and damage output. Draco Meteor is a devastating STAB attack, but it requires him to switch after use, as it cuts his Special Attack nearly in half. Hurricane is a secondary, less powerful STAB attack without the negative effects of Draco Meteor. Surf can be used for coverage, hitting Rock types that resist Hurricane, and at least getting neutral damage against Steel types that resist both Hurricane and Draco Meteor. Or you could use Thunder Wave to cripple opposing sweepers. Roost is there for healing.

To be honest, I don't know any good Stunfisk sets, so here's a good Skarmory and a good Umbreon set.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Impish nature - Sturdy ability
EVs: 252 Defense, 252 HP, 4 Attack
-Brave Bird
-Stealth Rock
-Whirlwind
-Roost

Skarmory is the physical counterpart to Blissey, taking any physical hit easily. Brave Bird is his hardest hitting move, but you won't be doing much attacking with him anyways. Stealth Rock gives you some Entry hazards and makes it dangerous for Volcarona to come in on you. Whirlwind blows your enemy away and forces them to switch, spreading Stealth Rocks damage throughout your enemies team. Roost is for healing.

Or there's Umbreon.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Careful nature - Synchronize ability
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Special Defense, 4 Defense
-Wish OR Heal Bell
-Toxic OR Iron Tail
-Curse
-Sucker Punch

Curse Umbreon makes a great support and mixed tank. The first move should depend on what you used with Blissey. If you used Aromatherapy on Blissey, use Wish on Umbreon. If you used Wish on Blissey, use Heal Bell on Umbreon. For the next move, I'd use Toxic, but you could use Iron Tail for a little bit of extra coverage. Curse boosts his Defense and Attack. Most things outspeed him anyways so the Speed drop isn't really harmful. After 3-4 Curses, you're ready to start attacking with Sucker Punch. Sucker Punch always goes first if your opponent uses a damaging move, so his low Speed won't really matter.

Heracross should run a Moxie sweeper

Heracross @ Leftovers
Adamant nature - Moxie ability
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
-Close Combat
-Megahorn
-Stone Edge
-Sword's Dance

Sword's Dance doubles his Attack in one turn, making him hit everything hard. Close Combat and Megahorn are both incredible STAB attacks, putting a dent in everything that's not Ghost or Flying typed. Stone Edge rounds off the set hitting Fire and Flying types hard, and getting Ghosts for neutral damage.

Hope this helps a little!

Ilan

Here is my team for black and white 2
This means it is an in-game team so.. I assumed he posted here by mistake and by the level of the sets.. and he doesn't know what EV is..
this team have no good base it can't be made into a good one without changing the core of the team, which means to make a new team.

Read some guides to make a better team from a base pokemon and start with setting yourself a tier and a playstyle and then choose a pokemon to begin with that's how I make my teams.

Without EVs and natures you are inferior to any opponent.

You wanted it to be rated from 1-10 I will give it a 1.
This section is team rating not TEAM BUILDING and this team isn't built well.

What sevensevens did is to make a new team taking 3 pokemons which is just absord.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
This means it is an in-game team so.. I assumed he posted here by mistake and by the level of the sets.. and he doesn't know what EV is..
this team have no good base it can't be made into a good one without changing the core of the team, which means to make a new team.

Read some guides to make a better team from a base pokemon and start with setting yourself a tier and a playstyle and then choose a pokemon to begin with that's how I make my teams.

You wanted it to be rated from 1-10 I will give it a 1.
This section is team rating not TEAM BUILDING and this team isn't built well.

What sevensevens did is to make a new team taking 3 pokemons which is just absord.

Well, YOU make a good Stunfisk set that can do anything in OU. >.<

Seriously, this sort of thing happens all the time. No need to tear him down. I did this too before I learned about Competitive Battling.

Ilan

Well, YOU make a good Stunfisk set that can do anything in OU. >.<

Seriously, this sort of thing happens all the time. No need to tear him down. I did this too before I learned about Competitive Battling.

Well if stunfisk was the only pokemon which needs to be replaced it would be fine, but his whole team needs work that's why it is better that he would learn a little more about competitive, before helping him with his teams.

aaron1290

Look, just stay out of it? its my 1st time doing competitive so? i messed up? and?
i dont understand what EV is?
so?
im sure it will catch on.. i havent even had my 1st comp battle yet. im new to this EV stuff, heck im new to pokemon battling outside of the game ( online )

Good grief, how did I miss this.

Your OP needs a lot of things for this to be legal (see rule#3 for more detail). Also, please do not post more than once in a row, as that is also against the SPPF Rules as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.