• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can you Rate my PKMN Black Team?

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Samurott-Bold
-Surf
-Hydro Pump
-Swords Dance
-Aqua Tail

Scrafty-Gentle
-Hi Jump Kick
-Facade
-Crunch
-Brick Break

Swoobat-Calm
-Air Slash
-Psychic
-Fly
-Assurance

Simisear-Mild
-Crunch
-Acrobatics
-Flame Burst
-Fire Blast

Emolga-Lax
-Electro Ball
-Volt Switch
-Discharge
-Aerial Ace

Chandelure-Quirky
-Will-O-Wisp
-Flame Burst
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
There is no reason for pokemon to have more than one move of each type unless it is Overheat/Flamethrower or moves like that. Samurott needs way more diversity. Actually, all your pokemon except for Chandelure need more diversity in the movesets. For the chandelure, use Flamethrower over Flame Burst.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Thanks

There is no reason for pokemon to have more than one move of each type unless it is Overheat/Flamethrower or moves like that. Samurott needs way more diversity. Actually, all your pokemon except for Chandelure need more diversity in the movesets. For the chandelure, use Flamethrower over Flame Burst.

Congratulations on First comment on "Can you Rate my PKMN Black Team?"! Because of this, and your awesome review, I will trade you a Victini for any pokemon you want to trade me. Of course you can only do this if you have black or white. Trust me I'm NOT kidding. Just PM me your Pokemon B/W Name and Friend code and we can work something out.
Trust Me I am NOT lying!

XXD17

Draco rex
samurott wants surf/ razor shell/ aqua jet, megahorn, ice beam, grass knot rather than all water moves better go special since it is bold...scrafty wants hi jump kick/ drain punch, crunch, stone-edge/ ice punch, and bulk up/ d-dance rather than all attacking fighting type moves...simisear wants grass knot over flame burst and flamethrower over fire blast...emolga wants u-turn, volt switch, thunderbolt, and acrobatics over nearly all electric moves...chandelure wants flamethrower over flame burst and energy ball over psychic...