• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Can you tell me what I need for my Charizard X moveset

LittleFlamingo

For now my Charizard doesn't have flare blitz, planning on replacing fire punch

Adamant nature Charizard X
Current moveset: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Roost, BLANK.

What should the 4th move be? I was thinking either dragon claw or earthquake, dragon claw will do more damage but is it the best coverage wise??? How is this moveset? This is not for competitive battling online.

Also note this is in ORAS

Last edited:

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
Mega Charizard X has the ability "Tough Claws", which increases the power of Contact Moves by 30%. In order to take full advantage of the ability, you should pick contact moves for your Charizard. I would suggest:
Flare Blitz: STAB, 156 Power with Tough Claws, can be learnt at the Move Relearner in Fallarbor Town for 1 Heart Scale.
Dragon Claw: STAB, 104 Power with Tough Claws, can be learnt at the Move Relearner in Fallarbor Town for 1 Heart Scale.

I would also suggest sticking with Thunder Punch because it's effected by Tough Claws and Roost in order to heal some of the damage done by Flare Blitz.

Also don't worry about Earthquake, since there are a done of Pokemon in ORAS who can learn it and can use it better than Charizard.

Also you can find Heart Scales easy by smashing rocks on Route 111.